Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2012 MLB Postseason Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm out if there are no runs this inning. Hope the O's take theirs, such an evenly-contested series.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
      I'm out if there are no runs this inning. Hope the O's take theirs, such an evenly-contested series.
      A;s fell apart mate. . . i was rooting for them.

We just scored one run, and now just gotta close out bottom of the 13th to take it to game 5

Comment

A-Rod doesn't need anyone to drag his name through the mud, the NY media is on him without any help. You think the organization would just eat his contract? Not happening, they can't afford it. He is astronomically overpaid compared to any other contract they've ever signed, it's a different situation. Even were he performing well, it makes him untradeable.

Point is, it wasn't George who built that dynasty team, it was quality management and the farm system that finally got to do their thing when he had to take his hands off.
        A prime George would have added a scrutiny the media only wished it could accomplish on it's own !!!

If George had 2 YES he would eat the contract !!!

No shet he's untradeable !!!

Yes !!! He learned 2 trust the people he hired and they developed the farm system but he also spent the money 2 bring in key free agents.

It was a good blend of both !!!

No need for Yankee history 101 here !!!

Comment

• If the O's don't win this my season is finished, any team I have even a minor interest in will be out what with the A's and Reds losing today. O's stay in it all the way, and I'll try to catch some of the World Series, especially decisive games. I admire what they're doing.

Comment

• Now its chavez pinch hitting for Arod

Crazy stuff

Comment

• Well I think Detroit has the AL. They have the hitters to shell any pitchers for NY and baltimore and they have the pitching to shut down both teams as they havent been hitting all that well.

As for the NL who knows whats gonna happen there

Comment

If the O's don't win this my season is finished, any team I have even a minor interest in will be out what with the A's and Reds losing today. O's stay in it all the way, and I'll try to catch some of the World Series, especially decisive games. I admire what they're doing.
                Thanks mate! It's always nice when the underdogs, and small market teams like us make noise.

Who is your favorite player on the A's?

Comment

• Game 5 here we come! Let's have 'em! Let's bloody have 'em boys!

Comment

• Congrats to the Orioles, battling the whole way. Barring those key mistakes, you've looked better throughout the series. It goes down to a Game 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                      Thanks mate! It's always nice when the underdogs, and small market teams like us make noise.

Who is your favorite player on the A's?
                      Don't really have one. I like the outfield as-is, and Anderson is a beast of course. Balfour is entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                      X