Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE U.S.A? Obama or Romney?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    Didn't I already rip you entire schtick to shreds. I ask you to provide FACTS. You know what he does? Avoids the question altogether BECAUSE HE HAS NONE.
    I was responding to the much more intelligent Gino Ros, not you. And you don't have the ability to rip anyone to shreds, yet alone me.

I believe me and you were done with our PM exchange. You gave up when you said "didn't read lolz".

Move on and stop holding grudges.
    Last edited by One_Tycoon; 09-30-2012, 05:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1_Industrialist View Post
      Mitt Romney is obviously smarter than Obama. Bilingual... speaking French. Does Obama speak any other language besides English? His private business experience. It's obvious to those of us with a trained eye that young Barack benefited from Affirmative Action a great deal... as well as Liberal preference up in Harvard. They wanted a black, exotic name to be president of the law review to calm the racial tensions at that time. He also knew that he couldn't hack it in the competitive private sector so he took his "talents" to politics from the get-go. As Jeffries said, he never released his records from Harvard. Why is that? If he had a 3.9 GPA you would think he would've released it by now.

Besides, just Obama's ideology alone confirms that he is not as smart as some think he is. He is a dumb persons idea of a genius. There is an old saying.....“If you’re not liberal when you’re 20, you have no heart. If you’re not conservative when you’re 40, you have no brain”. I'll just leave it at that.
      Well Obama has a "Magna" on Romney; Romney only graduated "Cum Laude" with his Harvard Law Degree. But they both earned one.
      Last edited by res; 09-30-2012, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by res View Post
        Well Obama has a "Magna" on Romney; Romney only graduated "Cum Laude" with his Harvard Law Degree. But they both earned one.
        Maybe on the "both earned it part".

The interesting thing about Romney is that he has achieved so much that one barely even remembers or even knows where or what he graduated from.

With Obama you immediately know his sap story about smoking weed in Hawai with his single mother. Going to Harvard. Community organizer........politics. And usually political offices where all that is required of him is a "yes" or "no"....to which he mostly voted "present". He has no real tangible asset or skill other then being a social/political climber.

The only skill (developed later) is his ability as an orator, where he struck the right tone to seduce the masses into falling in love with him.

Comment

I was responding to the much more intelligent Gino Ros, not you. And you don't have the ability to rip anyone to shreds, yet alone me.

I believe me and you were done with our PM exchange. You gave up when you said "didn't read lolz".

Move on and stop holding grudges.
          My old friend GR can be more intelligent than I but we are both MILES ahead of you when it comes to mental acuity. You are a farse, a fake, and when asked to back your **** up you ran away like the dolt that you are.

Comment

• Q

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            My old friend GR can be more intelligent than I but we are both MILES ahead of you when it comes to mental acuity. You are a farse, a fake, and when asked to back your **** up you ran away like the dolt that you are.

You can try to piggyback off of Gino's coattails......but the fact remains that you are nothing then an empty Liberal shell and your posts prove it. You accuse people of watching Fox NEws because you yourself are probably too much of a intellectually, lazy sloth to research anything on your own, other then watching MSNBC and Jon Stewart (Am I warm?)

You can't talk economics with anyone on this board. Thus your annoying way of bothering members about watching Fox News and whether they want to make a bet that Obama will win. You're like that annoying insect who can't hardly hurt you but keeps buzzing past your, just enough to annoy you without getting squashed.

Just move on to some lighter subject.....that suits people of your IQ level and stop pretending. It's ok......there is no shame.
            Last edited by One_Tycoon; 09-30-2012, 07:10 PM.

Comment

• even if obama wins re election i see the republicans acting the same way towards obama just out of racial spite.

they would rather destroy the economy than find common ground with the president and get america moving forward again.

They will be the party of NO once again. Their only moral imperative is to say NO to obama.

The Republican Record:

Tax companies that ship jobs overseas – BLOCKED
              The Dream Act – BLOCKED
              Political Ad disclosure Bill – BLOCKED 2x
              Small Business Jobs Act – BLOCKED 2x
              Anti- Rape Amendment – BLOCKED
              Benefits for Homeless Veterans – BLOCKED
              Affordable Healthcare for America – Voted 33x to Repeal
              Healthcare for the 9/11 First Responders – BLOCKED
              The Jobs Bill – BLOCKED
              Wall Street Reform – BLOCKED
              Oil Spill Liability – BLOCKED
              Immigration Reform – BLOCKED
              Fair Pay Act of 2009 – BLOCKED and DEFEATED
              Unemployment Extension Bill – BLOCKED

keep up the bad job republicans.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                even if obama wins re election i see the republicans acting the same way towards obama just out of racial spite.

they would rather destroy the economy than find common ground with the president and get america moving forward again.

They will be the party of NO once again. Their only moral imperative is to say NO to obama.

Empty platitudes. Even the campaign slogan of "moving forward"

I'm not sure if this qualifies for a salary or just enough knowledge to be a brain dead campaign volunteer.

Is this why you spew so much angry verbal diarrhea in your Red K messages. Because you only have one dimension to you. Don't answer, it's a rhetorical question.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Where did you get your info from lol?

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/20...er.php?ref=fpb
                  http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...#ixzz25zjOeOgV

Which provided a link to

http://www.nytimes.com/1988/07/26/us...-new-poll.html

Lol at TPM, talk about loony left.

Comment

Empty platitudes. Even the campaign slogan of "moving forward"

I'm not sure if this qualifies for a salary or just enough knowledge to be a brain dead campaign volunteer.

Is this why you spew so much angry verbal diarrhea in your Red K messages. Because you only have one dimension to you. Don't answer, it's a rhetorical question.

good job defending your party's voting record of NO.

empty platitudes? Look at all those bills you said NO to.

just learn to live with the fact that a black man is president.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                      good job defending your party's voting record of NO.

empty platitudes? Look at all those bills you said NO to.

just learn to live with the fact that a black man is president.

Comment

Working...
                      X