Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tom Brady is the greatest qb of all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get the hell over yourselves Pats fans. Hes not the greatest QB ever.

Comment

And also stop with that he didnt have a team shyt because all you are really saying is that hes a system QB. Cant have it both ways.

Comment

Top 5.

He just needs 1 more ring to solidify himself as arguably the GOAT. I think he'll get his ring before he retires and when he does he'll have the most wins in play off history as well.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
          What?

Because he's a stats whore. My friend greatness in football isn't based on your regular season stats alone it's based on if you're a winner. Tom did more with less that's indisputable. Payton had some of the best receivers in the league during he past 10 years, plus a good defense and with all that...1 Super Bowl.

The man is good but he's highly overrated.
          none of that is true.

Brady has always had the better players. The difference is that Colts were all Peyton while Patriots are mostly good because of Belichick's genius.

and lol @ calling Peyton a stats whore. The guy has a really high completion percentage. It isn't like he's throwing up so many passes with only a 50% completion but getting the yards. Its really hard to be that efficient in passing when the other team knows you're passing.

The truth is, Peyton runs his whole offense.... he IS the offense. He reads the defense in front of him and calls audibles like no other QB ever. Most QB's including Brady just let Belichick make the calls and they run the plays. Peyton does everything.

You know you're a legend when theres a defensive system invented just to stop you. And thats what Belichick did with his disguise defense. Standing up 7 guys at the line confusing the QB. That was all for Peyton. Falcons did the same thing last week.

Peyton is the greatest QB ever. There has never been one like him before, and there might not be another like him cuz he isn't an easy QB to emulate.

Comment

Brady took a terrible defence to the SB and all these Peyton nuthuggers have the nerve to cry about how Peyton never had a great D. Make too many excuses.

Comment

Tom Brady has some GREAT teammates and coaches over his career. You dont win multiple Superbowls with average teams.

Comment

Tony Dungy aint no scrub.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
                  Brady took a terrible defence to the SB and all these Peyton nuthuggers have the nerve to cry about how Peyton never had a great D. Make too many excuses.
                  Bradyless Patriots season: 11-5

Peytonless Colts season: 1-15

need I say more........

Brady is a great QB I love watching him play cuz his throws are a work of art and he goes through his options beautifully, but Belichick IMO is more important to the Patriots success than Brady. Whereas Peyton has been the most important reason Colts ever did anything. Without him they would have done shit all.

Comment

This is all very subjective, people.

Comment

I wanna start a Barry Sanders is the greatest RB thread but I dont have the energy to argue it.

Comment

Working...
                      X