No announcement yet.

Tom Brady is the greatest qb of all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
    I do. The problem is I rarely run into anybody who does likewise.....

Poet
    The tough part is figuring out what era was best almost impossible with boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
      Ted Ginn is a very fair comparison to freddie solomon.
      Ted Ginn has ONE 50+ catch seasons in an era when teams throw 40 times a game. Freddie Soloman got his catches in an era when teams threw significantly less. Not a good comparison.

Poet

Comment

Just going to leave this here.

Comp. Att. Pct Yards TD's Int's Rating Record

83 122 68% 1,142 11 0 127.8 4-0

Oh, and this guy also won three Super Bowl MVP's.

Comment

He should make it, sayers made it based off of injury(even though sayers was a better all around player but davis was a much better running back).
          Funny this all came up cause i just shtted all over my friends Raider homie,he said Bo Jackson prime was better the Td i said ok then how did Td run for 6600 yards over 3 seasons when Jackson rushed for 2700.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            Funny this all came up cause i just shtted all over my friends Raider homie,he said Bo Jackson prime was better the Td i said ok then how did Td run for 6600 yards over 3 seasons when Jackson rushed for 2700.
            Jackson was a part-time player lol.

Poet

Comment

Ted Ginn has ONE 50+ catch seasons in an era when teams throw 40 times a game. Freddie Soloman got his catches in an era when teams threw significantly less. Not a good comparison.

Poet
              Well solomon had two 50 catch years while playing with the greatest qb of all time, while ginn played with pennington,henne, and alex smith(who is a good qb now though). You see how it works both ways? Ginn has never played on a team that has thrown 40 times a game. The 49ers play in an era where people throw 40 times a game, does that mean they do? If someone plays in the mlb steroid era, does that mean everyone is on roids? Ginn has always been on running teams. If you replaced solomon with ginn , ginn would put up the same numbers as solomon with montana, if not better.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Jackson was a part-time player lol.

Poet
                I believe bo jackson could have been the greatest running back of all time, the guy was the true definition of a once in a lifetime athlete. If i had a choice of a healthy bo jackson for 10 years at running back or a healthy davis at running back, im taking bo easily.

Comment

BTW, Montana didn't repeatedly lose to 9-7 Giants teams with a trophy on the line.

Poet
                  If Clark was the one catching Brady's pass instead of Welker in the rematch...

Boom! Headshot!

Comment

Well solomon had two 50 catch years while playing with the greatest qb of all time, while ginn played with pennington,henne, and alex smith(who is a good qb now though). You see how it works both ways? Ginn has never played on a team that has thrown 40 times a game. The 49ers play in an era where people throw 40 times a game, does that mean they do? If someone plays in the mlb steroid era, does that mean everyone is on roids? Ginn has always been on running teams. If you replaced solomon with ginn , ginn would put up the same numbers as solomon with montana, if not better.
                    Leaving out the part that the teams Soloman played on by and large ran more than they passed; while in Ginn's only three significant seasons (all with Miami) his team passed significantly more than it ran.

Poet

Comment

I believe bo jackson could have been the greatest running back of all time, the guy was the true definition of a once in a lifetime athlete. If i had a choice of a healthy bo jackson for 10 years at running back or a healthy davis at running back, im taking bo easily.
                      Bo Jackson was probably the finest pure athlete I ever saw.

Poet

Comment

Working...
                      X