Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would it take CONVINCE PEOPLE that GOD/RELIGION IS NOT REAL?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CeeMCee View Post
    A militant atheist uprising. The Crusades atheist style.
    That's like trying to force people not to be dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
      What event or scientific/technological discovery would it take to finally convince people that religion/god is not real?

discovery of alien species?

medical breakthrough curing a host of diseases?

medical/technological breakthrough greatly extending life expectancy by a couple hundred years or better, stopping the aging process?

technological breakthrough in propulsion systems allowing us to travel anywhere in space?

what would it take?

But if JCCJr beat Martinez, I am pretty sure the masses would say there is no God

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
        What does god look like? What does heaven consist of? Since you are so confident with your assumptions?? F that 20 bill on Broner kickin De marcos a$$ too. Pray all you want "the problem" will tax that a$$.
        God is a spirit in a different dimension. from our dimension He looks like a bright light. Its on Demarco will be the "fix" to the problem son.

Comment

My thing is that are 2500+ known deities people believe in on earth and basically each says they're right and you can only find god thru that religion/diety

Yea ok that makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
            That's like trying to force people not to be dumb.
            People will believe whatever the person with power tells them to believe. Thats how religion got started in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
              God is a spirit in a different dimension. from our dimension He looks like a bright light. Its on Demarco will be the "fix" to the problem son.
              Great excuse/fairly tale

Comment

You can't prove there is a god, and you can't prove there isnt. Just live your life and stop trying to change people's minds.
                Last edited by Trigger unhappy; 09-20-2012, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Me neighbour wrote a newspaper article on a Sunday so I dashed his fackin brains out with a rock

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                    i actually have more hope that a life altering technological/scientific breakthrough will convince a lot of people.

i really do.

humans are visual & need to be proven outright with evidence.
                    I think something like that would filter down and younger generations will become less and less religious (as they are anyway just at an increased rate) but the devout will never believe otherwise.

Comment

Patrick Roy is God :|

Comment

Working...
                      X