Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If this can happen why can't BigFoot be real??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course I have seen it which is why I told you why I think it is blatantly fake and what is wrong with the costume.

Do you know what Robert Patterson was, the people he was associated with etc?

Stephen Spielbergs special effects guy I forget his name but the guy who does all his special effects & creates all the monsters and everything took a look at that footage and within 3 seconds he said ''That is a man in a suit''
    He said it was horrific and the posture was 100% a human & if anybody made that suit for a film he would instantly sack them it was so bad.

Look at the knee, the lose fabric on its left ankle, the fact its right foot is actually a left. What appears to be a glass eye. Look at the enlightened version of it & look at the arms/wrist & have you ever noticed just how stationary & stiff everything is? I.E no muscle contractions except what dumbass believers claim is a hernia in its thigh.

There is not one credible scientist on the planet who will back its authenticity, that speaks volumes.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Of course I have seen it which is why I told you why I think it is blatantly fake and what is wrong with the costume.

Do you know what Robert Patterson was, the people he was associated with etc?

Stephen Spielbergs special effects guy I forget his name but the guy who does all his special effects & creates all the monsters and everything took a look at that footage and within 3 seconds he said ''That is a man in a suit''
      He said it was horrific and the posture was 100% a human & if anybody made that suit for a film he would instantly sack them it was so bad.

Look at the knee, the lose fabric on its left ankle, the fact its right foot is actually a left. What appears to be a glass eye. Look at the enlightened version of it & look at the arms/wrist & have you ever noticed just how stationary & stiff everything is? I.E no muscle contractions except what dumbass believers claim is a hernia in its thigh.

There is not one credible scientist on the planet who will back its authenticity, that speaks volumes.

let's see some videos of the first bold.

speilburg ceratinly has more than one "special effects guy,"

the guy is a billionaire and has worked on hundreds of films.. he has hundreds of special effects guys.

and on the second bold.. none of that stuff is recognized to exist by anybody other than you... if it did the footage would not stand as having never being definitely outed as a hoax, which it does.

if you can debunk this film with a measure of certainty, dancovboxer, where others have failed, it will make you famous.
      lets see you make some waves and get the ball rolling on this one.

Comment

Look at its ass, seriously look at that buttpad, its a joke people are trying to still pass this off as legit. It would seem the guy in the costume is wearing a nappy

Skinny ass arm with a load of lose fabric!

You can see by the eyeshine that something isn't right, quite clearly Bob's glass eye, the same guy who passed multiple lie detectors on national TV confessing it was him wearing the suit. The same guy who replicated the walk perfectly!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          let's see some videos of the first bold.

speilburg ceratinly has more than one "special effects guy,"

the guy is a billionaire and has worked on hundreds of films.. he has hundreds of special effects guys.

and on the second bold.. none of that stuff is recognized to exist by anybody other than you... if it did the footage would not stand as having never being definitely outed as a hoax, which it does.

if you can debunk this film with a measure of certainty, dancovboxer, where others have failed, it will make you famous.
          lets see you make some waves and get the ball rolling on this one.

It doesn't matter how much I debunk it or have already because your mind is made up and its what you want to believe.

How about you showing me and the rest of the world some proof that it actually does exist!

The mouth does not aline with the nose. A 7-8ft ape should have visible nostrils right? The costume is torn on the right arm just above the shoulder!

The guys name was Stan Winstone & here is the video...

Not recognised to exist only by me lol, look at the pic and here is a video of the loose fabric...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDkxXk3wlag

Comment

Comment

Look at its ass, seriously look at that buttpad, its a joke people are trying to still pass this off as legit. It would seem the guy in the costume is wearing a nappy

Skinny ass arm with a load of lose fabric!

You can see by the eyeshine that something isn't right, quite clearly Bob's glass eye, the same guy who passed multiple lie detectors on national TV confessing it was him wearing the suit. The same guy who replicated the walk perfectly!

well, for starters, if i'm stuck in a huge suit all day i'm going to want a diaper

and secondarily, i dont see / recognize any of the things you're pointing out. not one. over time i've come to believe in the footage, so that makes me biased, but i dont see what you're seeing.

just think about the technology available in the mid 60's. they didn't have textile and plastic manufacturing the way we've got it now
              think about the special effects from a movie from that period.

patterson puts them all to shame. why fake a female sasquatch?

i think it's an older female sasquatch, who is showing the effects of living the hard sasquatch life. she's probably had children (changing the appearance of her hips,) and she looks to be limping a bit from some sort of injury that couldnt be addressed at the sasquatch hospital.

Comment

Look at the ''muscles'' above the 'creatures' breasts lmao!

Quite clearly its a football helmet with a mask used in Star Wars i believe it was in the same year covered in hair & the so called muscles above the breasts, quite clearly shoulder pads.

You can see the seams, even the damn zippers.

There is tonnes of evidence proving its a hoax and not a particularly good one. At least 50% of believers are people trying to keep the myth alive or are trying to profit.

I think it would be cool for there to be a huge half ape, half human like creature out there that was elusive, friendly, highly intelligent etc but there is absolutely no proof especially of one nevermind hundreds to maybe thousands living in North America.
                Last edited by dan_cov; 09-14-2012, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Look at the ''muscles'' above the 'creatures' breasts lmao!

Quite clearly its a football helmet with a mask used in Star Wars i believe it was in the same year & the so called muscles above the breasts, quite clearly shoulder pads similar.

You can see the seams, even the damn zippers.

There is tonnes of evidence proving its a hoax and not a particularly good one. At least 50% of believers are people trying to keep the myth alive or are trying to profit.

I think it would be cool for there to be a huge half ape, half human like creature out there that was elusive, friendly, highly intelligent etc but there is absolutely no proof especially of one nevermind hundreds to maybe thousands living in North America.

i cant listen to any videos with sound until i return this evening.

on the bold:
                  oh goodness

we're not even on the same planet on this one. like you said, my mind is made up, and clearly so is yours.

the patterson footage is not some awful hoax. if it were we wouldn't be talking about it.

Comment

I can't help but think people who actually believe this are incredibly naive individuals.

Man writes book entitled "Do the Abominable snowmen of America really exist" in 1966.

The same man apparently manages to get video footage of "Big foot" just one year later in 1967.

Even the illustrations in his book match up with the video he recorded coincidence? You would have to be pretty gullible to believe so.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      i cant listen to any videos with sound until i return this evening.

on the bold:
                      oh goodness

we're not even on the same planet on this one. like you said, my mind is made up, and clearly so is yours.

the patterson footage is not some awful hoax. if it were we wouldn't be talking about it.
                      Sound logic there. I guess religion, UFO sightings the Loch Ness monster and the notion that the world will end in December 2012 must all be true because people still talk about those.

Comment

Working...
                      X