Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If this can happen why can't BigFoot be real??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
    I think Bigfeet were for realz decades ago and died out. I do believe the Patterson footage is legit and that around that time they were on the brink of being extinct and now they're all gone.
    And footage is not the only evidence by the way. There are thousands of recorded audio samples(classified as unknown species by experts) and hairs, footprints with too many intricate details to be hoaxed etc. Just check out youtube for the dozens of Bigfoot docu's. I used to watch them a lot but lost some interest when youtube BF searches kept failling.

And the hair samples always come back negative or inconclusive, saying they're too damaged etc & who can't fake a howl or record audio of an animal from afar and make footprints/casts?

Thousands of trailcams, thousands of people searching everyday on foot, in cars, by helicopter etc for over 5 decades and not one grain of conclusive evidence!

They're said to be on average 8ft tall & 650lbs isn't it funny how in all these videos its clearly a 5ft6'' 130lb kid in a cheap Walmart suit dipping into bushes whilst being recorded on a blurry early 90s camera phone?

Like I said if tracking dogs can track tiny little deer for miles upon miles from just a tiny little paw print approximately a few inch in diameter than why can't they trace a 8ft, 650lb ape that is said to stink like a skunk & leaves footprints in excess of 16-20"?

Comment

Gigantopithecus is the closest thing in the fossil record to a "bigfoot" and there isn't even a complete fossil. No way there is still anything close to that still walking around in North America.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        for starters, nobody has proven definitively that the patterson footage is fake, which is quite remarkable, considering how often and for how long it's been scrutinized.

in fact, most of the people with expertise who analyze the footage it think it's real..

that's not a man in a monkey suit who is out to have some fun on a weekend. if that's a man in a suit, somebody spent a lot of time and money on it, and they enlisted the services of professionals. the world's leading costume designer of the time went on the record saying that he wouldn't have an iceberg's chance in hell of recreating the patterson footage.

for centuries the giant squid was believed to be a myth perpetuated by drunken sailors.

they're very real. there are two different kinds. they've been caught live and filmed. bodies that have not yet deteriorated are currently in storage. they grow at least 60 feet long if they live long enough, and weigh more than a thousand lbs.

it's not at all beyond the realm of possibility that a bipedal ape has been able to allude capture. it would be a hell of a lot smarter than a squid.
        hell, they could bury their dead for all we know

a bipedal ape would be hellishly smart. we're bipedal apes. now, i'm not saying bigfoot is off on in some cave drinking shiraz and listening to jazz, but if he's using his hands and walking on two feet then he's evolved one hell of a brain over time.
        Well the person who made the video said it was fake, there's a confession from the guy who made the suit and a confession from the guy who wore it. Generally speaking that's enough.

Comment

People on here actually believe that Bigfoot exists and there not even joking. I'm sorry but that is hilarious.

Do you believe the loch Ness monster to be real as well?

Comment

I don't think they exist. It could be possible bigfoot might have existed years ago but strange that no traces or remains have ever been found. The more civilzation expands and the wilderness disappears, if nothing is found, the odds go down.

Comment

5th photo what kind?

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMedium View Post
                i don't like that monkey's face.

he looks like he knows something.
                fu•k bro you made look at that monkey again and you ain't kidding, feels like he staring into your soul...

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  Well the person who made the video said it was fake, there's a confession from the guy who made the suit and a confession from the guy who wore it. Generally speaking that's enough.
                  two people made the video, and your proposal that it was admitted to be a fake is blatantly incorrect.

patterson went to his grave proposing that the footage was real, and his partner has yet to make any "confession" about it's not being authentic.

i'm no expert on the subject outside of what i sponge up, but i sponge very well. with the best of them, in fact. i trust NE judgement. if you believe i'm mistaken, post your findings. i've been wrong plenty of times in my life.

as of right now, wikipedia directly refutes what you're proposing (that the two men who filmed the patterson footage admitted that it was a fake.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patterson-Gimlin_film

other people have claimed it to be a hoax, but patterson took it to his grave, and gimlin has never said that it was a hoax

now, if you can bring somethign to the table that NE has not seen, it will be entertained. you could even change his mind.

lets see what you have.
                  i've seen the patterson footage in every regard, from the original footage, to the stabilized and cleaned up version. i think that it's genuine. if it's not, it is THE best hoax of all time.

you guys seem to think that it's some easily debunk-able video, with many different aspects of a hoax making themselves available, and that's just not the case.

dancov is claiming that you can easily see that it's a suit that's being worn... have you even see the patterson footage? i don't know how the hell you can claim any of that stuff if you've actually seen it. you're the only one who makes those claims...

Comment

Originally posted by miamike View Post
                    I don't think they exist. It could be possible bigfoot might have existed years ago but strange that no traces or remains have ever been found. The more civilzation expands and the wilderness disappears, if nothing is found, the odds go down.

bigfoot DID exist years ago.

gigantopithecus was a giant ape that stood eight or ten feet tall, and lived as recently as a hundred thousand years ago, according to the fossil record.

they lived in asia, but asia and the americas were connected by a land bridge as recently as eight or ten thousand years ago.

they weighed a thousand lbs, and probably had a diet similar to a gorilla or a panda bear.

very little is known about the gigantopithecus. "they" haven't even found enough bones to know for certain if it walked upright or not. sound familiar, bigfoot?

new england does not enter into discussions of this sort idly.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                      People on here actually believe that Bigfoot exists and there not even joking. I'm sorry but that is hilarious.

Do you believe the loch Ness monster to be real as well?

for starters, debunk the patterson film. just go ahead and debunk it. better yet, you can find the work of another who was able to prove that it's indeed a faked sasquatch sighting. the fact remains that everybody who works on that film is unable to prove that it's a hoax, even people whose careers would be made if they were able to prove it to be a hoax.

have you seen it?

i don't believe in the loch ness monster. is it possible that it exists?
                      of course. i cannot prove anything to the contrary, though i find it highly unlikely.

do you believe in the giant squid?

you had the same sort of contrarians sitting in pubs, thrashing the reputation of the sailors who claimed to see the giant squid

there are two species of giant squid, and until recently they were believed to be mythical.
                      here is what they look like.

do you live in a city?
                      i'm curious where you guys live that makes you think it's so impossible for a creature to live without man's knowledge.

Comment

Working...
                      X