Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 foot 6 Aquille Carr is the sickest Point Guard I have ever seen at the HS level.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really impressed with a 5'6" person who can dunk.. I know at least 2 people around that height that can slam it... Not uncommon. The boy does got skills though....He looks better than spud webb or tyrone bouges at least so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
      Have you seen Derrick Rose or Kyrie Irving high school highlights?
      Yes...............

and Brandon Jennings, John Wall, etc....

Austin Rivers has a crazy ass highlight tape on youtube too.

Comment

He's the next Spud Webb or Muggsy Bogues.

Comment

It takes a lot for me to give props without actually playing against someone in person. But this kid is the real deal, complete package.

He reminds me of myself except I couldn't get nearly as high as he gets off the ground and his handles in the open court are more dazzling/crowd moving than mine were. But our jumper, quickness and ability to get our shot off and score against much taller opponents are the same.

This kid reminds me of Marbury and Robinson. He's the real deal and I see tons of potential in this kid. Sky's the limit.

Comment

He reminds me of John Wall, but much more explosive.

Comment

<---- Still waiting for the next 6'6" SG superstar after Kobe retire. There are already way too many talented PG's in the NBA.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                ****in Lebron James is a pure specimen to box.

6'8" 265lbs young, fast, ridiculously athletic... Wow.
                Lebron is one of those gifted athletes that you know would have been the absolute best at any sport he chose.

**** Kris Humpries was the best 10 year old swimmer in the world...yes better than Phelps.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                  <---- Still waiting for the next 6'6" SG superstar after Kobe retire. There are already way too many talented PG's in the NBA.
                  Shabazz Muhammed, 6-6, 205, Number 1 HS player in class 2012. Catch him at UCLA this season. A consensus Top 3 pick in the 2013 NBA Draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                    Shabazz Muhammed, 6-6, 205, Number 1 HS player in class 2012. Catch him at UCLA this season. A consensus Top 3 pick in the 2013 NBA Draft.

Lol He might be the next Ed O'bannon.

If it weren't for his height, he'd be merely average.

P4P, Aquille Carr is probably the most talented player in the nation. If he was 5"10, he probably be #1 and looked at as the next Iverson.

Amazing what a few inches can do in basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                      Lol He might be the next Ed O'bannon.

If it weren't for his height, he'd be merely average.

P4P, Aquille Carr is probably the most talented player in the nation. If he was 5"10, he probably be #1 and looked at as the next Iverson.

Amazing what a few inches can do in basketball.
                      Height or not. Shabazz Muhammed is the best player in his entire high school class.

Height or not he will most likely go Number 1. 3 at the worst.

Comment

Working...
                      X