Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 foot 6 Aquille Carr is the sickest Point Guard I have ever seen at the HS level.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** I keep forgetting these kids are younger then me... I dont know if I can ever watch college football again it seems weird now that they are all my age and younger

Comment

Damn!!!!!! Major skills .... reminds me of a super-charged Iverson.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
        Yeah I cant seem guarding 6-3, 6-4, 6-5 Point Guards. His game might be better suited for the Euro league where hed have an athletic advantage atleast.

Suckes hes so damn little. Id like to see more little guys in the NBA.

I wouldn't be surprised if the guy jumps up in height a couple of inches, Paul George, Kevin Martin and Anthony Davis all come to mind. PG grew 3 inches last year, Martin Grew something like 7 inches at age 20, Davis like 7 at age 19.

When I think of shytty defense I think of Nash who was a 2x MVP, his defense was GARBAGE, he couldn't guard anyone to save his life and still can't, some of the worst defense in the NBA but his offense makes up for it.

Comment

Hell if that kid just hit 5-9 or 5-10 hed be a first rounder.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
            **** I keep forgetting these kids are younger then me... I dont know if I can ever watch college football again it seems weird now that they are all my age and younger
            I thought I was the only one....lol.

Comment

WOW.
              Nice find, not into basketball much but this kid has me wanting to catch up on it

Comment

he's got a pretty crossover...that second video the dude he sat on the floor at the beginning was pretty sick...he's young he got many more years to up his game to a higher level...he's definitely on the right path...

Comment

Id love to see Dwight Howard, Prime Ben Wallace or Metta World Peace as boxers.
                  ****in Lebron James is a pure specimen to box.

6'8" 265lbs young, fast, ridiculously athletic... Wow.

Comment

yup mad skills and all

but nothing that a prime Iverson haven't done before

Comment

Kid is good. He needs to grow a few inches.

If he doesn't, he'll be a defensive liability in college and the NBA.

Comment

Working...
                      X