Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 foot 6 Aquille Carr is the sickest Point Guard I have ever seen at the HS level.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
    It's a shame these kids aren't boxing their athleticism and size is RIDICULOUS

Look up Andrew Wiggins on YouTube, 6'7 16 year old, dude is a monster.
    Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    get these kids in a boxing gym
    Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
    Id love to see more boxing gyms throughout urban areas man. Its just much easier to get to the NBA OR NFL if that even makes sense and it pays more.
    id love to see some of these kids try soccer. not all can make it in the nba or nfl, why not try soccer. or how about tennis? god knows we need american stars in both sports

they need to reintroduce both sports in the inner city. A lot of supreme athleticism being wasted. Lots of opportunity for young african americans.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
      cool. i have seen a lot of his vids on youtube before this thread but those are highlights & not the full game.

time will tell but if he's 19 already & still 5'6 & doesnt grow any further then its gonna be hard for him to stick in the nba.
      Yeah I cant seem guarding 6-3, 6-4, 6-5 Point Guards. His game might be better suited for the Euro league where hed have an athletic advantage atleast.

Suckes hes so damn little. Id like to see more little guys in the NBA.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
        id love to see some of these kids try soccer. not all can make it in the nba or nfl, why not try soccer. or how about tennis? god knows we need american stars in both sports

they need to reintroduce both sports in the inner city. A lot of supreme athleticism being wasted. Lots of opportunity for young african americans.
        Im getting my little girl involved in Tennis when shes of age. I wish I spent more time playing baseball and soccer rather than football and basketball.

Comment

Id love to see Dwight Howard, Prime Ben Wallace or Metta World Peace as boxers.

Comment

Yeah I cant seem guarding 6-3, 6-4, 6-5 Point Guards. His game might be better suited for the Euro league where hed have an athletic advantage atleast.

Suckes hes so damn little. Id like to see more little guys in the NBA.
            one of my favorite little players in the nba is aaron brooks. he's listed at 6'0 but nba teams always lie about their players height.

he's at most 5'9-510 played for the rockets. amazing athleticism, supremely slick point guard highly skilled crazy english on his layups & he could barely stay on the court because he had trouble guarding the big pgs.

carr will probably end up in chinese/philippine league. even european leagues are starting to set higher standards.

Comment

Im getting my little girl involved in Tennis when shes of age. I wish I spent more time playing baseball and soccer rather than football and basketball.
              or golf. start em young burner if you really want them to be pros & if you want that early retirement.

almost all great superstar athletes start really young. take em to events, games, so you can plant the seed early immerse her in it. most young children like to copy imitate what they see.

keep her off the pole burns.

Comment

Sebastian Telfair 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  Offensively he's far beyond the HS level, but HS defense is ****.

He won't have that same success at the collegiate level, though that doesnt mean he wont be successful... just not to THAT extent.
                  He wont be. This dude been known for a few years. Dude wont ever make it to NBA. He has HUGE personality issues, already has KIDS and already getting arrested.

Dude is only balling because of his competition, he's way too small for Division 1, much less the NBA.

I can see this guy getting a scholarship from a Div 1 school and then getting kicked out for breaking the rules / getting arrested.

Comment

Id love to see Dwight Howard, Prime Ben Wallace or Metta World Peace as boxers.
                    Ben Wallace the only one who mightve made a decent Boxer. Howard is a diva who acts more like a woman than a man and Ron Artest is crazy and wont be able to control his rage. Even if Howard was mentally strong, a 7foot guy wont be that good of a Boxer. His upper body is so big that he wont be able to take punches to the body, wont even need to target the head.

Imagine Wlad throwing his 1-2 to the body for 12 rounds? 2-3 rounds max before you will be curled up gasping for air.

Comment

I hereby proclaim that 2Pac is indeed back. . .

Comment

Working...
                      X