No announcement yet.

12/21/12 is almost here. . .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    In the event of the end of the world, Im not quite sure, but I dont think a few feet under the earth is gonna cut it.

Probably not, but that's all I got. So it's root celler or house. Well actully Ill just stay in the house becuase the root celler doesent have a tv...and theirs spiders in it.

Comment

lol...... I think if it happens its gonna be instant, so best not worry about it..

Comment

lol...... I think if it happens its gonna be instant, so best not worry about it..

Ya **** gettin in that dark root celler with spiders...Ill take my chances in the living room.

Comment

Thats what Shane would do.

Comment

Thats what Shane would do.

When the roads clear up ill saddle up the horse and head to Atlanta.

Comment

Whats the grimy dudes name? Hes my fav character.

Told my girl over and over his brother is alive and theyre gonna run into murral eventually, shes like hes dead.... No they wont... Im like if he was dead they would of found him dead and moved on with the show, they will run into murral next season.

Comment

e
                Whats the grimy dudes name? Hes my fav character.

Told my girl over and over his brother is alive and theyre gonna run into murral eventually, shes like hes dead.... No they wont... Im like if he was dead they would of found him dead and moved on with the show, they will run into murral next season.

Rick Grimes.

You saw the season 3 trailer right? Merle is in it.

Comment

No not Rick.... Lol i forgot ricks last name was grimes.... I literally meant the grimy one.... Crossbow.

Comment

No not Rick.... Lol i forgot ricks last name was grimes.... I literally meant the grimy one.... Crossbow.
                    Daryl Dixon

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                      That's a silly argument that was used by people who are legitimately scared.

The Mayan calendar didn't need to take into account leap years, it didn't work using the Georgian Calendar.

Anyway I'm sure they found something that suggested it doesn't finish or something.
                      they found more more artefacts with the date on.

Comment

Working...
                      X