No announcement yet.

Adults Living with Their Parents At all Time High

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    I understand why some people do live with their parents after graduation, but I would fu*kin off myself if I had to live in my house 5 years after graduation.

But again I understand it I have one friend who had a legitimate career 2 years after high school and he was making a good amount of money and his parents didnt want him to move out they wanted him to save up his money and live with them so when he is 30 something he can buy a house, new car, start a family etc. with little to no debt.
    That's the same advice my parents gave me, while I see the logic to it, my response would be, HELL NO.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      You need to get your parents to teach you how to cook like mine did.

i know how to cook some stuff...its the whole going to the grocery store and buying **** that gets me...that's what my gf was there for

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        You need to get your parents to teach you how to cook like mine did.
        Truth. That said, cooking can be a real pain in the ass sometimes, especially after a long day at work. I learned to cook working at a few restaurants and eventaully as a chef as a Country Club, so I have a love/hate relationship with cooking - I love eating it, and I hate cooking it.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Truth. That said, cooking can be a real pain in the ass sometimes, especially after a long day at work. I learned to cook working at a few restaurants and eventaully as a chef as a Country Club, so I have a love/hate relationship with cooking - I love eating it, and I hate cooking it.
          True, but I will always take time to cook breakfast if I can. First thing I learned was to cook a good breakfast, and damn if that hasn't come in handy.

From there you learn a few basic meals and a couple of extravagant ones, and you're set. I've got some meals down to a science, I get them done in no time at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
            My parents live with me...is that included in the survey?

Chups just stole the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
              I understand why some people do live with their parents after graduation, but I would fu*kin off myself if I had to live in my house 5 years after graduation.

But again I understand it I have one friend who had a legitimate career 2 years after high school and he was making a good amount of money and his parents didnt want him to move out they wanted him to save up his money and live with them so when he is 30 something he can buy a house, new car, start a family etc. with little to no debt.
              fck that, by then you already wasted the best years if your life. i mean i can kind of understand why someone would stay with their parents til' they are 23-24, im 21 myself and living with my mom. but 30!? not worth any car or apartment in the world, in fact i would fcking kill myself too if i was in that situation. maybe we can make a suicide pact.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                fck that, by then you already wasted the best years if your life. i mean i can kind of understand why someone would stay with their parents til' they are 23-24, im 21 myself and living with my mom. but 30!? not worth any car or apartment in the world, in fact i would fcking kill myself too if i was in that situation. maybe we can make a suicide pact.
                Idk if he is staying there till 30 I just threw that out there I'm sure he will be out soon especially since he has a kid on the way lol.

Comment

That's reassuring, my fellow lounge-**** still live with their folks.

Comment

wtf did 'f4gs' get blanked out ... jeez this place has gone downhill.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                      Two...yours and mine...
                      his mother is actually his sister as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X