No announcement yet.

Adults Living with Their Parents At all Time High

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    How does your friends being jobless stop you moving out?
    I assume he needs a roommate. It can be tough to find a single apartment that is affordable in some areas.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      I wanna live with Mak's parents. Something tells me they'd be hysterical.

dude...you will NOT find a bigger Hopkins fan than my pops...you know im a fan of Pavlik...after they fought, my dad texted me for like 2 days talking ****

my mom, love her to death...and the food...good lord...sometimes i show up before they get there and set the table jus to let em know im hungry

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
        I assume he needs a roommate. It can be tough to find a single apartment that is affordable in some areas.
        Bingo.........

Comment

I understand why some people do live with their parents after graduation, but I would fu*kin off myself if I had to live in my house 5 years after graduation.

But again I understand it I have one friend who had a legitimate career 2 years after high school and he was making a good amount of money and his parents didnt want him to move out they wanted him to save up his money and live with them so when he is 30 something he can buy a house, new car, start a family etc. with little to no debt.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            dude...you will NOT find a bigger Hopkins fan than my pops...you know im a fan of Pavlik...after they fought, my dad texted me for like 2 days talking ****

my mom, love her to death...and the food...good lord...sometimes i show up before they get there and set the table jus to let em know im hungry
            I had a creeping feeling that your mom was a fantastic cook, but I never knew that your dad was a member of the 'Nard brigade - Cool stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
              I understand why some people do live with their parents after graduation, but I would fu*kin off myself if I had to live in my house 5 years after graduation.

But again I understand it I have one friend who had a legitimate career 2 years after high school and he was making a good amount of money and his parents didnt want him to move out they wanted him to save up his money and live with them so when he is 30 something he can buy a house, new car, start a family etc. with little to no debt.

during college, that whole 'only your gf and not some random girls can sleep over' crap kinda pushed me out

Comment

during college, that whole 'only your gf and not some random girls can sleep over' crap kinda pushed me out
                Would the two week relationship work with your mom? It did with mine. That's why I had so many of 'em.

Comment

I had a creeping feeling that your mom was a fantastic cook, but I never knew that your dad was a member of the 'Nard brigade - Cool stuff.

my mom's province is known for their cooking and their women...when that lady decided to put on a meal, she gets down...even the 30min quick dinners are dope...my dad's family also owned a restaurant back home in the 70s and 80s so they also have a good tradition of making great meals

my ass, look in my fridge and you see beer, water, a pizza box and a bag of salad...after me and my girl broke up, they noticed the drop in weight because noone was cookin for my ass anymore and told me to come over and eat anytime

Comment

Would the two week relationship work with your mom? It did with mine. That's why I had so many of 'em.

LMAO!!! i tried to negotiate and have them agree to girls i was dating...no such luck...our neighbors are a bunch of gossipin ass b1tches and they mentioned something about different girls leaving during the week...my folks didnt even know

Comment

my mom's province is known for their cooking and their women...when that lady decided to put on a meal, she gets down...even the 30min quick dinners are dope...my dad's family also owned a restaurant back home in the 70s and 80s so they also have a good tradition of making great meals

my ass, look in my fridge and you see beer, water, a pizza box and a bag of salad...after me and my girl broke up, they noticed the drop in weight because noone was cookin for my ass anymore and told me to come over and eat anytime
                      You need to get your parents to teach you how to cook like mine did.

Comment

Working...
                      X