• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    how many you got?
    Two...yours and mine...

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
      I was almost living in Holland or Germany but struggled to adapt to the driving so i'm back home with my muim and dad .I might be going back to Holland next month though or moving down the line ( England Wales ) .Hopefully Holland and I can do the job and that will be me set for life .I'm 30 next month man gutted 6 weeks .I'm f-----g off somewher incase of any surprise parties , hopefully Holland .
      I've almost been hit by cars in London twice if not for someone essentially yelling, "you stupid yanks always do that." We instinctively look the opposite ways to cross the street so if you're not really paying attention your peripheral vision has already interpreted the cars coming towards you as being ones that have already passed.

Roundabouts are 100x better than stop signs though.

Comment

My parents are annoying as fuck and i'm pretty desperate to move out the only problem being that most of my friends are jobless or irresponsible.

Comment

1. recession
          2. home is awesome.

Comment

At first I thought the the thread title was "Adults Living With Their Parents Are At All Times High"

I'm at home. I do my part, I work with my dad anyway, it's beneficial to both sides. I'd move out if I could, but right now it works.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Nothing wrong with it, especially when mom cooks good
              This.........

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
                My parents are annoying as fuck and i'm pretty desperate to move out the only problem being that most of my friends are jobless or irresponsible.
                How does your friends being jobless stop you moving out?

Comment

i have forwarded the article to my folks...time for them to get with the current trend of things

Comment

I wanna live with Mak's parents. Something tells me they'd be hysterical.

Comment

My parents live with me...is that included in the survey?

Comment

Working...
                      X