Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you consider a 24 year old bangin' an 18 year old, sick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    I've never understood the fantasy of banging the barely legal. I've found it to be as close to fact as it comes that Mature women are a far better lay than the barely legal. At 17 & had a 40 year old Jada Pinket look alike, she took me places I've never really been before & I must say, so far older women 35 & up have always been better sexually IMO. I love hot cougars over barely legal cum dumpsters. Gimme some Demi Moore any day over whoever these young uns are!!
    Tight vagina I guess. But I don't discriminate against age, as long as they aren't under age and they aren't really old.

Although my friend claims to have banged a 57 year old woman he met at a bar when he was like 25 on a drunken, ugly disastrous night.. I wasn't there but other people were and can confirm that he at least left the bar with her.

Comment

i wouldn't smash if they below 18 or past 50...

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Tight vagina I guess. But I don't discriminate against age, as long as they aren't under age and they aren't really old.

Although my friend claims to have banged a 57 year old woman he met at a bar when he was like 25 on a drunken, ugly disastrous night.. I wasn't there but other people were and can confirm that he at least left the bar with her.
        Tight?? I'd argue that considering the older women know the secrets of tightening it back up, (that vinegar dusch) & the other tricks they use. While the barely legal doesn't even know how to whip her a$$ properly. But yeah, obviously not old, wrinkled & sagging!!

Comment

18 to 24 is only 6 years difference. what is wrong with that? they are both adults...

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
            Isn't there some kind of rule of thumb.... (your age/ 4) + 7 = lowest age of girl
            i'd get arrested! 16.25 years old would be my lowest...lol! since i been in my 30's the youngest i've been with is 19 & oldest is my age. i like the younger girls better. they are just so much younger & fresh looking. a great mature lay is good but a hot & young tighty at 18 sounds better then a 35 year old. i'm not sure all of your ages but when you get in your 30's those younger women look much better. each to their own & either way you are getting a piece no matter the age.

Comment

the younger ones are the fresher ones, the juicy ones, the cute ones and its really a pleasure watching them get hurt in bed and go crazy than mature women who doesnt even feel anything anymore.

Comment

Nothing wrong with it other than the fact that the girl will most likely be a bit immature. If you can deal, who cares. A six year age disparity is not a big deal, especially when you get older

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
                  is that what you tell all the 18 year old girls you bang?
                  Real talk again from the champ. PB32 clearly doesn't know who he's dealing with

Comment

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
                    Looks like I'm good to go with 12 year old girls.

We're the same age, wanna be my best mate?

Comment

Originally posted by FIBONACCI
                      Give him his style back.
                      That ain't gone happen...

Comment

Working...
                      X