Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you consider a 24 year old bangin' an 18 year old, sick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO **** no. The age it would get weird is about 30. Then it just sems.....weird but 18 is a grown ass woman.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
      the younger ones are the fresher ones, the juicy ones, the cute ones and its really a pleasure watching them get hurt in bed and go crazy than mature women who doesnt even feel anything anymore.
      How on earth would you know? You've only been with one woman.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
        How on earth would you know? You've only been with one woman.

He obviously doesn't know what he's talking about. The fact is that women reach there sexual prime the majority of the time well into their 30's.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          He obviously doesn't know what he's talking about. The fact is that women reach there sexual prime the majority of the time well into their 30's.
          Exactly... Not to mention, just because a girl has had sex before, doesn't mean it's like throwing a vienna sausage down a hallway.

Comment

i dont see anything wrong with it. im 24 and i have dated 18-20 y/0. nothing bad with it. it all depends on your intentions.

Comment

In places where the legal drinking age is 18. I'd feel funny doing that in Murrica though. Seriously old enough to die for the country, not old enough to buy liquor?

Comment

Originally posted by the_ilest View Post
                i dont see anything wrong with it. im 24 and i have dated 18-20 y/0. nothing bad with it. it all depends on your intentions.
                with the intentions to bust a good nut...

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                  Exactly... Not to mention, just because a girl has had sex before, doesn't mean it's like throwing a vienna sausage down a hallway.
                  I see a Filipino joke in here somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                  X