Collapse
No announcement yet.

A question for you.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A study suggests that 2.2% of total heart attacks per year occur during sexual intercourse, I think they need to consider banning it before a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      I hear you.

But boxing itself is a pretty dangerous sport. Death's, broken bones, concussion's, brain damage are not unheard of in this "game".

If some one is willing to look at those dangers, and try to make themselves into a world class fighter, while basically being half naked, with 20,000 people in a blood lust to see you get knocked the fuck out, I think they should be able to take a motorized bike for a spin.

You're a mother bear. You probably anguish if one of your youngling's stubs their toe.
      It is probably the girl and mother talking. I know boxing is a violent sport, but it makes me so sad to hear about these accident. I know, it makes no sense.

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      Yes, once the contract is in negotiations ... all risky activities should cease.
      I can always count on you

Originally posted by Sweet Tooth
      a lot of sports contracts have clauses like this already , you mayonnaise eating french cow.

basketball , football are some examples with clauses like this ehhh.
      I know this mannnnnnn! I just said other athletes cause I didn't wanna make this thread in NSB so

PS I don't eat mayo

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
      A study suggests that 2.2% of total heart attacks per year occur during sexual intercourse, I think they need to consider banning it before a fight.
      I have friends who are athletes and are not allowed to have sex pregame!

Comment

i think MJ had had a clause in his contract prohibiting riding bikes. That's why when he retired he started riding & owning racing teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Tooth
          lies.

i can picture you eating potato chips and dipping it in mayo right now.
          No seriously, I think it's vile. The smell of it makes me gag, I'd rather chew on piss covered glass.

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
          i think MJ had had a clause in his contract prohibiting riding bikes. That's why when he retired he started riding & owning racing teams.
          Oh really? Do you think that had an impact on his career? Ie longevity?

Comment

I think when you give these young kids more money than they ever dreamed of it causes problems. If your cousin and his buddies are riding around town on motorcycles that you bought, you're probably going to wish you had one too. I only hold these kids responsible for their own stupidity and mistakes. Don't ask them to achieve a certain standard of responsibility, but also don't be surprised when those same kids fail to live up to your expectations.

Comment

anyone else find 'gag' to be an extremely sexy word?

Comment

Here's a simple, interesting example: David Beckham wasn't allowed to ski etc during his professional career, and I think it's the same for most footballers.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
                  anyone else find 'gag' to be an extremely sexy word?
                  Only when I am describing her last seconds on this earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                    Reading over all of the articles about the sad events surrounding Paul Williams unfortunate accident have me thinking. Knowing that he had a big fight coming up, but still did something 'dangerous' and ultimately leading to his injury, should professional athletes have clauses put in their contracts forbidding them from doing things that could be detrimental to their physical health? Not just boxers but any athlete on a professional level who makes their money via contracts they sign.

What do you guys think?
                    I know some NFL players have clauses like that written into their contracts but I think those are the exceptions rather than the rule.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                      I know this mannnnnnn! I just said other athletes cause I didn't wanna make this thread in NSB so

PS I don't eat mayo
                      Do you ever wonder if some of the creepier denizens of the lounge stand over a pit in their basements saying "Boss Lady rubs the lotion over her skin or else she gets the hose again....."? :timeout9:
                      Last edited by StarshipTrooper; 05-28-2012, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X