Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GJC and Gully deserve to be in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
      There was no big impact. Flaming wars goes a lot way also. That's the stuff legends are made of.
      I agree here, but an hof should have more requirements unless its a flaming hof. Like can u leave someone like TheGreatA out of a hof?

Lol, just watching the news and a street got closed in miami cuz they found a live grenade lounging in the grass by the sidewalk....lulz

Comment

I actually got fired about 6 years ago because I was on my phone instead of doing my job. I was in a flame battle and that shyt had to be settled.
        Thats hilarious, i almost killed myself and caused a pileup on I95 in a battle.

Ive also posted in a flame war while in a 1 on 1 business meeting under the ruse of doing work for my potential client.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          I agree here, but an hof should have more requirements unless its a flaming hof. Like can u leave someone like TheGreatA out of a hof?

Lol, just watching the news and a street got closed in miami cuz they found a live grenade lounging in the grass by the sidewalk....lulz
          The f***?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            The f***?
            I guess it fell outta someone's pocket. His friends/gang are killin dude right now. Not like he dropped a 5 spot or a dimesac.

That fool probably couldnt stop bragging about the grenade he had, now its on the news and shut down a street for 6 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
              The guy beat up his ex then went terroring women over the internet keep his name offf any list
              word up. tell em.

Comment

Those posters named are legends.
                got you...
                I'll sit here and watch the elections
                and learn about everyone...
                thanks for replying...

Comment

What about VIVA MEXICO? Elgranluchador too!

Comment

i will go down as an ATG but i will be like holyfield & irritate posters until i'm dead....

Comment

Welter Skelter.

Comment

Working...
                      X