No announcement yet.

Boxing Scene Hall of Fame posters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
    Haha. I didn't say all the HOF people were good guys. They had some kind of impact on this site.
    Originally posted by Dorian View Post
    you forgot Gunstar!

I agree with your list tho, we are probably forgetting a bunch tho. So many legends, man those were the days.
    Don't Lie .... was this based on my comment that you two Donkey's were first ballot HOFer's ?? ... if so I think it's a brilliant idea that we have HOF

Comment

I've been here two months only...
      can someone kindly explain what's going on...
      thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
        Don't Lie .... was this based on my comment that you two Donkey's were first ballot HOFer's ?? ... if so I think it's a brilliant idea that we have HOF
        Yes...........:waving:

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          I've been here two months only...
          can someone kindly explain what's going on...
          thanks...
          Those posters named are legends.

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
            Yes...........:waving:
            ... very well then ... lets get this BoxingScene HOF started, I think we should have a voting panel ... I require a vote but we need to be selective about the panel and the inductees ... lets work out the details

Comment

Get my name added boy

Comment

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                ... very well then ... lets get this BoxingScene HOF started, I think we should have a voting panel ... I require a vote but we need to be selective about the panel and the inductees ... lets work out the details
                Hell yeah!!! I don't know where to start. If Addison was here he'd know.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                  Get my name added boy
                  You're active. I'm working on non-active right now.

Comment

Only the old school poster will remember this one....

Remember DOMAIN?? Dude was ANTI MEXICAN, posted racists and funny posts all day. He was involved in numerous wars during the first margarito vs cotto fight and basically any time a mexican fought?

Then some pictures of him appeared on the internet living that were hilarious, then a few others leak. NO idea how they came about but they were real. That dude needs to be in HOF!

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
                      Only the old school poster will remember this one....

Remember DOMAIN?? Dude was ANTI MEXICAN, posted racists and funny posts all day. He was involved in numerous wars during the first margarito vs cotto fight and basically any time a mexican fought?

Then some pictures of him appeared on the internet living that were hilarious, then a few others leak. NO idea how they came about but they were real. That dude needs to be in HOF!
                      I indeed remember him. Haha. Oh, boy!!

Comment

Working...
                      X