Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bone Thugs N Harmony vs. Wu Tang Clan. Overall who's better?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
    You Canadian, your vote don't count. That's like you having a personal opinion on who the United States president should be. We hear ya, but don't give a fu(k. Hahaha. Only kiiiiidding!! Sort of.:waving:
    i don't give a hot turd who your president is, however, as somebody who is older, smarter and been listening to hip hop ten years longer than you were born i think i will take my opinion before i accept yours. corrie"peeleft:

Comment

You ever lift some shit you never thought you could?

I have.

The Ninja spies made me that mad.

Tired. Hurt.

This is my joint.

"On on a mission that *****'s say is impossible/ But when I swing my swords/They all chopable"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        i don't give a hot turd who your president is, however, as somebody who is older, smarter and been listening to hip hop ten years longer than you were born i think i will take my opinion before i accept yours. corrie"peeleft:

Comment

Longevity means shyt if you don't have the experience son!! You must be late 30's. You seem a lot younger for some reason...

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
            Longevity means shyt if you don't have the experience son!! You must be late 30's. You seem a lot younger for some reason...
            how can you not have experience if you have longevity?

don't worry, i'll wait.....

i'm 37.

Comment

i'm 37.

Comment

Jesus Christ LOL....

Wu Tang and it ain't even close.

They're still touring, Raekwon and Ghost still droppin heat and there's at least 5 classic albums between all the members of the group let alone their iconic logo.

Comment

i'm 37.
                  I've seen people in a boxing gym for over 4 years that still don't know anything pretty much. They just like chilling at the gym. Longevity doesn't always mean experience, unless you're talking about observing other fighters.

I'll wait.:waving:

Comment

lol @ Versastyle trying to discredit people who are not from america smh

if that the case you aint from nyc so dont comment on nyc crews or rappers

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
                      lol @ Versastyle trying to discredit people who are not from america smh

if that the case you aint from nyc so dont comment on nyc crews or rappers
                      Hey, hey, hey now. :upsetfinger: I really don't care. I like to push people buttons on here. Been doing it since 2004.

Comment

Working...
                      X