Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bone Thugs N Harmony vs. Wu Tang Clan. Overall who's better?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SammySosa View Post
    Do people hate NYC that much as to say/ask blasphemous things as to compare Wu-Tang with Bones????

First of all, BT&H isnt even rap, they sing... Dont people read lyrics? They dont even rhyme... Dont get me wrong, I like BTH, but to even consider putting them in the same gasp as WU is plain stupid.
    I think you need to calm down some. It's a question on a mostly BOXING website, not a death penalty trial.

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post

Not gonna lie...I'm not saying who I'll root for because I like both. But if you have to post song threads? Kinda like cheating, to make people remember their songs(even if not intentional). I don't think anyone has posted a Bone link. Just saying...

You also Sweet Pea. I think people just KNOW Bone songs that they don't have to go that route.

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
        terror squad?? lol

beside pun who is a all time great,no1 else in that crew is really that good
        As a crew they where undeniably good in the mid to late 90s.

Even Fat Joe was good back then before he fell off hard, Cuban Link was due to be the next big thing to come out of TS until Pun died and Cuban and Joe had there problems imo prime TS one of the best rap groups period.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Little too late on that. You know it's true. That's like someone asking which boxer is better but one group of fans decides to post their boxers highlights while the others just knows. It's like the "rememba rememba rememba???"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
                I'll leave it at that. :sarcastic:

You can't be fuc'king serious, you just can't be...
                Honestly......Corrie....
                You are clearly shot, it's time to retire bro.
                It saddens me to see you making treads like this.

Bone thugs? are you fuc'king kidding me?
                Wu-tang dropepd one of the greatest album ever with enter the wu-tang.
                Not to mention all of their solo albums.

Just a few examples:

Raekwon: Only built 4 Cuban links(many have it as the top 3-5 album of all time)

Ghostface Killah: Supreme clientele(a ATG album)

GZA: Liquid swords(ATG album, some have it as the GOAT)

Method-man: Tical

ODB: Return to the 36 chambers (a great great hip hop classic album)

and that is just a few examples my friend....

Plz do yourself a favor and stop making these treads before you actually listen to the artist you are trying to compare.

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                So different it's not even comparable, almost.

But as a rap group, Bone is better.

As a hip hop group Wu-Tang easily.

The difference between the 2 & there is 1 IMO is rappers are ill with a pen, paper & tight beat.

But the hip hop artist are more rugged, hard core. Honing there skills in freestyle & battle & are true students of the art of rhyme, whether it be on paper or dropping a hot freestyle on a dimee.
                plz PLZ PLZZZZZ! "Bone is a better rap group, wu-tang is a better hip hop group" PLLLZZZZZZ hahahahah

WTF IS WU TANG????? A FUC*KING RAP GROUP!
                A Hip hop group/rap group, in this fuc'king context it's the same thing.
                Tomato/tomato, potato/potato.
                Holy fuc'k!

Sometimes I wonder if it's really you on your avi, because you have the reasoning of a baby sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                  A better match up would have been mid/late 90s Terror Squad vs Wu Tang.
                  Don't embarrass yourself son.....
                  All of the guys except Pun had ghost writers...
                  That you would even compare them to Wu tang is a joke.

Pun is a ATG but the rest were scrubs who didn't even write their own lyrics WTF

Comment

Guess so. Always liked BTIH. But Wu crushes them. Method Man alone...

Comment

technically: bone

lyrically: wu-tang

Comment

Working...
                      X