Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bone Thugs N Harmony vs. Wu Tang Clan. Overall who's better?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
    Y

What does your age have to do with anything, though? Haha. That shouldn't have been mentioned at all. Age doesn't always mean you're more experienced; just that you lived longer. Haha.

Come on dude... I'm just fu(king with you but that was a stupid comment.
    and your comment about me being canadian thus don't know rap was even dumber.

Comment

Y

What does your age have to do with anything, though? Haha. That shouldn't have been mentioned at all. Age doesn't always mean you're more experienced; just that you lived longer. Haha.

Come on dude... I'm just fu(king with you but that was a stupid comment.
      like discrediting some1 cause they are canadian ???lol

you are making yourself look like a fool

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        lol beat me to it

Comment

N
          Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          That was an obvious joke. All the rappers I've named aren't even in my state. Your region doesn't stop your knowledge on the outside unless you're from North Korea.

Little too serious this morning?

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
            What when you insinuated that MAy was ducking Sergio by taking the Cotto fight?
            Than why did you Say MAy was ducking Sergio on a May vs Cotto tread if my memory serves me right.
            My point was simply how does one ducks a person who is already booked for a fight
            Like I said I will bet you accounts I never said Floyd ducked Martinez to fight Cotto. You will find that nowhere. My name isn't Jro who goes around erasing things when he gets caught.

I never insinuated or came close to saying that. You have a problem understanding what you read & lash out like a child at stuff you make up & perceive. I will bet you accounts.

If you think a man rhyming about 24's on a cadillac is hip hop, you're crazy. Because my opinion differs from yours doesn't make you right. I have an account here & points willing to bet. Take it or stop lying.

Comment

At least I know who to fu(k with now. This will be fun. Haha. I'd be a great fisher with you guys in the pond. Haha

Comment

N

That was an obvious joke. All the rappers I've named aren't even in my state. Your region doesn't stop your knowledge on the outside unless you're from North Korea.

nope, you're just not funny.

Comment

N

Take it easy, little monster.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Like I said I will bet you accounts I never said Floyd ducked Martinez to fight Cotto. You will find that nowhere. My name isn't Jro who goes around erasing things when he gets caught.

I never insinuated or came close to saying that. You have a problem understanding what you read & lash out like a child at stuff you make up & perceive. I will bet you accounts.

If you think a man rhyming about 24's on a cadillac is hip hop, you're crazy. Because my opinion differs from yours doesn't make you right. I have an account here & points willing to bet. Take it or stop lying.
                    Funny...
                    because for some magical reason I can only access post you made from april...
                    Hmmm Very straaaange.

No you didn't directly say Mayweather ducking Martinez via Cotto..
                    You just repeated the same fuc'king mantra when the cotto fight was announced, that you though it was a bull**** fight aswell as saying Mayweather was ducking Martinez.
                    I saw you repeating that bull**** many times.
                    Mayweatehr won't fight Martinez because he knows he gonna lose yadda yadda yadda.
                    Ignoring the fact or simply not knowing MArtinez had a fight with Macklin booked.
                    And why....why would you talk about Floyd ducking Martinez on cotto/May treads?
                    Isn't that insinuating?

How convenient that all your post made before april is inaccessible...
                    But....you want to bet right?
                    Ohh.... the bravery!

Ask MANIAC, he don't want it with Moe
                    Ask Pug, he don't want it with Moe
                    Ask Emz, he don't want it with Moe
                    Ask Tunney, he don't want it with Moe
                    Ask Medved, he don't want it with Moe
                    Ask Verse, he don't want it with Moe
                    Last edited by Mohammedini; 04-23-2012, 01:20 PM.

Comment

At least I know who to fu(k with now. This will be fun. Haha. I'd be a great fisher with you guys in the pond. Haha
                      you're pathetic

Comment

Working...
                      X