Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman on Craigslist looking for the guy who got her pregnant at a Motörhead show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post

Manglers only ad in the paper would be for UNWANTED bitchez taking up too much room... saves chopping them up, that way.
    And SWF would be replaced with bunny.

Comment

Old, but still cracks me up.

Comment

Let's get a few things straight right here and right now.

I'm a big fan of hitting it raw, but at no point in my life have I ever had a mowhawk.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

I'm a big fan of hitting it raw, but at no point in my life have I ever had a mowhawk.

^^
          this is the exact message bringer sent to his baby mama

Comment

If it's a boy, I'm naming him Mangler, BTW.

Comment

Yea, Yea, when all else fails blam it on the ex.

Comment

Aye, the red mohawk is the most tragic part of the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
                  And there are guys like Joe Strong who say it's too hard to get a woman, eh.

Joe, there you go. Go to one of these shows. It's all free.
                  who said it was hard to get a woman? i never did...i'm just a sleeze & don't care about what you people think of me...i'm white trash & proud...i should add ive been to over 200 rock & metal concerts...it's not my first BBQ son. i just never deny anything & have no shame in my life. i certainly wouldn't trade my life for yours...hahahaha! what you don't get is i like being sugar daddy & enjoy being able to make people roll over & be my pet...
                  Last edited by joe strong; 04-13-2012, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    who said it was hard to get a woman? i never did...i'm just a sleeze & don't care about what you people think of me...i'm white trash & proud...i should add ive been to over 200 rock & metal concerts...it's not my first BBQ son. i just never deny anything & have no shame in my life. i certainly wouldn't trade my life for yours...hahahaha! what you don't get is i like being sugar daddy & enjoy being able to make people roll over & be my pet...
                    I wasn't hating on you by the way. But I just can't get my head around the whole idea. But it is your life and you're not breaking any laws, so it's not for any of use to judge. I mean I'm actually quite liberal for the most part.

I know some fellas who have kind of given up on women, and thought you might be one of them.

Comment

Beat me to the damn Bringer joke. I was so ready to say that **** lol. Hey Bringer, get that Maury test my brotha, I'll come on with you to do the worm if "YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER."

Comment

Working...
                      X