Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman on Craigslist looking for the guy who got her pregnant at a Motörhead show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fu(kin Bringer. I suspect they are expectin this baby to come out wit a reverse purple mohawk.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      Fu(kin Bringer. I suspect they are expectin this baby to come out wit a reverse purple mohawk.
      That kids gonna come out with an inherent objection to bullshit and great video compliation skillz.

Comment

this cant be real. its probs some chick trying to mess with her ex or some other chick.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
          That kids gonna come out with an inherent objection to bullshit and great video compliation skillz.
          Right Trav bruh, with a penchent for high grade weed, and speed metal.

Comment

Originally posted by nillamilkshake View Post
            this cant be real. its probs some chick trying to mess with her ex or some other chick.
            I've seen some weirder **** Nilla. I dont put **** like that past folks nowadays.

Comment

Anyone on here ever used Craigslist for sex? I'd bet most of you ****ers have more than once.

Comment

Originally posted by Dye View Post
                Anyone on here ever used Craigslist for sex? I'd bet most of you ****ers have more than once.
                Never for sex, just for love.

Comment

Originally posted by Dye View Post
                  Hell no buddy roe. I dont see why folks even still use that mess. Its too easy to get set up and killed over some nonsense fumblin with some of the crazies on that joker.

So thats what the kids are callin head nowadays?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    Hell no buddy roe. I dont see why folks even still use that mess. Its too easy to get set up and killed over some nonsense fumblin with some of the crazies on that joker.

So thats what the kids are callin head nowadays?
                    I sure hope I find love soon!

Comment

"SWM into chainsaws and hockey masks seek likeminded SWF. No weirdos, please."

Comment

Working...
                      X