Clear All

• look joseph5620 is still

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
      look joseph5620 is still

Comment

• yeah keep representing homies

Comment

• this whole situation would be avoided if regular civilians were not allowed to carry hand guns. yes guns are always going to be available but make it illegal to carry one. you don't hunt with hand guns & there is no reason for people to carry them. police, armored gaurds, military would be an exception. i don't see any reason i need to carry a hand gun with me. guns kill people & too many people don't have the discipline to refraain from using it. if this guy isn't armed he doesn't approach that kid...

Comment

• Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            this whole situation would be avoided if regular civilians were not allowed to carry hand guns. yes guns are always going to be available but make it illegal to carry one. you don't hunt with hand guns & there is no reason for people to carry them. police, armored gaurds, military would be an exception. i don't see any reason i need to carry a hand gun with me. guns kill people & too many people don't have the discipline to refraain from using it. if this guy isn't armed he doesn't approach that kid...
            Sure, no one hunts with handguns at all. Thats completely unheard of...

http://www.fieldandstream.com/photos...ting-ever-made

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
              Sure, no one hunts with handguns at all. Thats completely unheard of...

http://www.fieldandstream.com/photos...ting-ever-made
              Not to mention most Americans use guns for self defense. And it's kinda hard to keep a hunting rifle with a scope in the nightstand drawer. Shotguns are pretty unwieldy and a 12 gauge with a pistol grip with out of the question for most women.

Comment

• so it turns out zimmerman is a registered democrat.

makes it even harder to fit him into the media's narrative.

Comment

• HOLY ****!
                  NEW DEVELOPMENT IN THE STORY HAS COME OUT:
                  TRAYVONS DAD IS A FREEMASON!

The implications.....
                  This could be a conspiracy reaching all the way to the Whit House.
                  Now The presidents comment about "Trayvon could have been my son" make sense...

The president knew Trayvons family all along...

Comment

Last edited by Big Op; 04-24-2012, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X