No announcement yet.

NBC: George Zimmerman to be charged in Trayvon Martin case

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
    All the evidence that has came out recently is backing Zimmerman's story....
    It sure is. The only one I don't agree with how they found THC in Martin's system. Anyone in their right mind should know that weed doesn't cause someone to be violent. Not only that but it is possible that Martin smoked some weeks before the incident.

The only thing this really does is portray Martin in a negative light and that is going to help Zimmerman's case a lot. Like I posted in another thread I wouldn't be surprised if he is acquitted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
      This is too easy.

1. Trayvon had ONE small scrape on his left hand that was only 1/4 inch at the most. Not evidence of a Mayweather-like beating.

Taryvon was beating Zimmerman it's documented

and no evidence? broken nose , black eyes bloody head

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
      2. Is smoking weed an offense punishable by death? Besides, he had no weed on him that night. It's useless information.
      you condone criminal activity ? you disgust me

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
      4. Trayvon didn't have a history of violence. Didn't Zimmerman get arrested before for being disorderly with a cop? What about the restraining order his wife put on him?
      Yes he did, he beat up his bus driver for no reason
      Last edited by LeG00N; 05-17-2012, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Taryvon was beating Zimmerman it's documented

and no evidence? broken nose , black eyes bloody head

you condone criminal activity ? you disgust me

Yes he did, he beat up his bus driver for no reason
        1. You made it sound like Trayvon's hands were battered.

2. I don't condone smoking weed at all, but I don't see how Trayvon's smoking helps Zimmerman.

3. That bus driver stuff is flaky. Again, how does this help Zimmerman? Trayvon wasn't beating anyone up when he saw him walking home.

Noone has answered my main questions. Why did Zimmerman follow him and how can it be considered self-defense for Zimmerman when he initiated the conflict? That part can't be defended and it's why Zimmerman is going to jail. The injuries don't matter; they only confirm that Zimmerman followed Trayvon.
        Last edited by RespekonMyName; 05-17-2012, 07:57 PM.

Comment

• They've got nothing on Zimmerman. There's nothing at all to prove his story wrong. The only reason he was charged was to silence the ******s that like to cause a race sh,it storm every time they hear about a black person being on the receiving end of something like this.

Comment

• wow more pictures are being released ... Trayvon almost killed him.. wtf

Comment

• this was taken at the scene ....his nose is destroyed

Comment

wow more pictures are being released ... Trayvon almost killed him.. wtf

Awww, poor baby. Trayvon didn't want to play cops and robbers with him? Trayvon defended himself. There's nothing deadly about those injuries. Just a good old fashioned butt whoopin.

Comment

Awww, poor baby. Trayvon didn't want to play cops and robbers with him? Trayvon defended himself. There's nothing deadly about those injuries. Just a good old fashioned butt whoopin.
                  nothing deadly about repeatedly slamming someones head on the pavement?

wtf is wrong with you? your bias is beyond disgusting. Proof is being shown to you that Zimmerman feared for his life and took action.. yet you choose to ignore it at all cost

Comment

nothing deadly about repeatedly slamming someones head on the pavement?

wtf is wrong with you? your bias is beyond disgusting. Proof is being shown to you that Zimmerman feared for his life and took action.. yet you choose to ignore it at all cost
                    Trayvon stood his ground. Zimmerman was told not to follow him. End of story. The injuries are his fault.

Comment

Trayvon stood his ground. Zimmerman was told not to follow him. End of story. The injuries are his fault.
                      Zimmerman was never told not to follow him....stop making things up

Comment

Working...
                      X