Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOTE: New shot of Zimmerman's head! HUGE GASH!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    This it?, An "enhanced" screenshot of yesterdays video?
    Why is the word enhanced in quotation marks? It clearly is enhanced although Pug has already said that it's not the same picture.

Do you not see the gash? Or do you just think it's photo shopped?

Comment

I hope from now on more people will stand up against this gangstas on welfare. Shoot em all I say

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        No you don't want to "let it be known" you want to jump up and down like some sort of raving fan. "AHAHAHAHAH to all the people that thought he had no noticeable marks." What are you Zimmerman's mascot? Post the thread and tell people to watch, there is nothing wrong with that. That original post makes you seem like YOU are the one with your mind already made up and are elated at anything that comes up to help your cause.
        Pug has been supporting Zimmerman since day one. He want's Zimmerman to get off so bad that he can taste it. He even has delusions and convinced himself that Zimmerman "clearly said punks" in the 911 tapes. He states Zimmerman had a broken nose as if it's fact.

The sad part for you pug is that you don't have the balls to admit that you support Zimmerman 100 percent. All of the pseudo objectivity is BS.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          And this is entirely what's important. A young man died and another's life could be at stake based on what the evidence is.

I can see a very determined effort by media to continue to sell this product (and you know it's being treated as a commodity right now) along partisan lines.

There have been massive changes in the narrative as more information has come to light. The initial story was that a white man shot an unarmed black teenager to death and that racist police released him at the scene following a cursory questioning. We hear that racist police ran a "background check" (it's not a background check, but I digress) on the victim of the shooting and not on the shooter. We hear that the victim is a straight A scholar and once saved a life while the shooter is a convicted felon.

The story changed dramatically. The shooter wasn't white. He was detained and taken to the station. When someone is arrested they are printed and identified. You can guarantee that a more thorough background check was performed on Zimmerman at the station. We also find out that the victim was not as squeaky clean as the shooter, being suspended from school. This revelation is met with howls of outrage because "him being suspended from school has nothing to do with this case". Well neither did his grades or his citizenship award but for some reason it was appropriate to bring those up when the case broke.

We've even had a change of emphasis on who the racist authorities were. At first it was summarily dismissed by police on scene. Then is was dismissed by senior officers. Now it's the district attorney who dismissed it. Each new actor is treated like another layer in a racist conspiracy, but from the looks of it they went up the chain in the way they were supposed to in an attempt to make a case against him and it turned out that there wasn't a good enough one to prosecute.

The important thing here is the truth, the objective truth untarnished by politicking and partisanship. We're not going to arrive at the truth with finger-wagging editorials or revelatory exposés and we're certainly not going to get there with calls for vigilante action.
          great post piglet.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            Pug has been supporting Zimmerman since day one. He want's Zimmerman to get off so bad that he can taste it. He even has delusions and convinced himself that Zimmerman "clearly said punks" in the 911 tapes. He states Zimmerman had a broken nose as if it's fact.

The part for you pug is that you don't have the balls to admit that you support Zimmerman 100 percent. All of the pseudo objectivity is BS.
            well , technically , didn't zimmerman already get off?

they did decide to release him.

now it's just a waiting game to see if the political pressure can get the d.a. to change their mind and charge him.

i wouldn't if i was the d.a.

this will be a nightmare of a case to try and i seriously doubt they'll get a unanimous verdict.

unless they stack the deck.

Comment

Originally posted by KFC Yum! View Post
              well , technically , didn't zimmerman already get off?

they did decide to release him.

now it's just a waiting game to see if the political pressure can get the d.a. to change their mind and charge him.

i wouldn't if i was the d.a.

this will be a nightmare of a case to try and i seriously doubt they'll get a unanimous verdict.

unless they stack the deck.
              Zimmerman is not in jail but that by no means indicates that he will get away with it. Not only can he still face criminal charges but also civil lawsuits.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                Yes - Im elated when conclusion jumping idiots are proven wrong. . .

You need to reread all my posts. . . That will give you a better idea where I really stand on the matter.
                I am reading your posts. And it's pretty obvious where you stand with your jubilation. Look at your reply to squeal. You highlight the one part of his entire post being the most important part to you. Don't act like you are some unbiased watcher because you aren't. You want GZ to be proven innocent. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  Zimmerman is not in jail but that by no means indicates that he will get away with it. Not only can he still face criminal charges but also civil lawsuits.
                  he'll probably lose money in civil courts.

they won't get a conviction on him if/when they charge him though.

i just don't see it. unless they stack the jury against him.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    I am reading your posts. And it's pretty obvious where you stand with your jubilation. Look at your reply to squeal. You highlight the one part of his entire post being the most important part to you. Don't act like you are some unbiased watcher because you aren't. You want GZ to be proven innocent. Period.
                    I pointed that out because THAT IS THE PART MAJORITY of people are forgetting about!

YES! It's a TRAGEDY what happened to Trayvon! He lost his life at age 17. . .

But there is still another life at stake, and that is what majority of people forget about, or show disregard for.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGuru88
                      No, and that's the thing - all because he hasn't been arrested YET, does not mean he can't be... Now that it's a racial issue, the prosecutors will have pressure on them to press charges, their feelings on the case notwithstanding. . . They want to get reelected, and all that. . . Although it a federal grand jury is convening as well. . . But state prosecutors have a better chance to charge him because of the laws.

And any jury in the nation is going to be biased now as well. . .
                      thanks.

you're the 2nd guy to tell me they can still charge him again even though i stated in my post "now it's just a waiting game to see if the political pressure can get the d.a. to change their mind and charge him."

Comment

Working...
                      X