Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOTE: New shot of Zimmerman's head! HUGE GASH!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
    I just feel like some people have been viewing the situation with their minds already made up. . . So anything that lends credibility to the theory that Zimmerman very well could have got his head bashed over the pavement, I want to let it be known. . .
    No you don't want to "let it be known" you want to jump up and down like some sort of raving fan. "AHAHAHAHAH to all the people that thought he had no noticeable marks." What are you Zimmerman's mascot? Post the thread and tell people to watch, there is nothing wrong with that. That original post makes you seem like YOU are the one with your mind already made up and are elated at anything that comes up to help your cause.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
      Don't take this the wrong way, I'm going to make a list:
      1. He was cleaned up before being taken to the station.
      2. The officer was staring at his head in the video.
      3. 1:06 - 1:07 you can see a dark mark on his head that was pointed out last night.
      4. You wouldn't see red stains on a black or red jacket in 1080P HD TV.
      5. CCTV is grainy. I mean we can barely see the apparently large gash on the CCTV.
      6. The attorney seems out of it, he didn't watch any of the videos or even see GZ before his interviews.
      Okay fair!
      But i don't understand why there is no compress on his head and so on.

I'm not sure if it's a scar or a fresh wound

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        No you don't want to "let it be known" you want to jump up and down like some sort of raving fan. "AHAHAHAHAH to all the people that thought he had no noticeable marks." What are you Zimmerman's mascot? Post the thread and tell people to watch, there is nothing wrong with that. That original post makes you seem like YOU are the one with your mind already made up and are elated at anything that comes up to help your cause.
        Yes - Im elated when conclusion jumping idiots are proven wrong. . .

You need to reread all my posts. . . That will give you a better idea where I really stand on the matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
          Don't take this the wrong way, I'm going to make a list:
          1. He was cleaned up before being taken to the station.
          2. The officer was staring at his head in the video.
          3. 1:06 - 1:07 you can see a dark mark on his head that was pointed out last night.
          4. You wouldn't see red stains on a black or red jacket in 1080P HD TV.
          5. CCTV is grainy. I mean we can barely see the apparently large gash on the CCTV.
          6. The attorney seems out of it, he didn't watch any of the videos or even see GZ before his interviews.
          from my experience..... they always clean you up before taking you to the station.

maybe they won't take you to a hospital but usually a paramedic will clean you or maybe even the cop. they do have first aid training.

if you're bleeding or whatever they're not just gonna take you to the station right away. they don't want to have to deal with that stuff there when they can just have the paramedics do it at the scene or send you to a hospital.

also btw.....if you're ever been arrested before.....from the moment the police get there.....to when you actually get to the station is a loooong time usually.

sometimes they just have you handcuffed sitting on the curb or sitting in the patrol car for a long time.

the cops usually go around taking witness statements , they search you and your car or whatever , they search other people and question other people , if it's a big case they wait for the detectives (first cops on scene usually take you in. first cops on scene usually wait for the detectices to give them a heads up)

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            What is this a competition? "We are winning ahahahah!!!" the **** is wrong with some of you guys. The only thing that matters is the truth. You have no stock in it whatsoever so cut the peurile bull**** out of it on the way to that.
            And this is entirely what's important. A young man died and another's life could be at stake based on what the evidence is.

I can see a very determined effort by media to continue to sell this product (and you know it's being treated as a commodity right now) along partisan lines.

There have been massive changes in the narrative as more information has come to light. The initial story was that a white man shot an unarmed black teenager to death and that racist police released him at the scene following a cursory questioning. We hear that racist police ran a "background check" (it's not a background check, but I digress) on the victim of the shooting and not on the shooter. We hear that the victim is a straight A scholar and once saved a life while the shooter is a convicted felon.

The story changed dramatically. The shooter wasn't white. He was detained and taken to the station. When someone is arrested they are printed and identified. You can guarantee that a more thorough background check was performed on Zimmerman at the station. We also find out that the victim was not as squeaky clean as the shooter, being suspended from school. This revelation is met with howls of outrage because "him being suspended from school has nothing to do with this case". Well neither did his grades or his citizenship award but for some reason it was appropriate to bring those up when the case broke.

We've even had a change of emphasis on who the racist authorities were. At first it was summarily dismissed by police on scene. Then is was dismissed by senior officers. Now it's the district attorney who dismissed it. Each new actor is treated like another layer in a racist conspiracy, but from the looks of it they went up the chain in the way they were supposed to in an attempt to make a case against him and it turned out that there wasn't a good enough one to prosecute.

The important thing here is the truth, the objective truth untarnished by politicking and partisanship. We're not going to arrive at the truth with finger-wagging editorials or revelatory exposés and we're certainly not going to get there with calls for vigilante action.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              And this is entirely what's important. A young man died and another's life could be at stake based on what the evidence is.

I can see a very determined effort by media to continue to sell this product (and you know it's being treated as a commodity right now) along partisan lines.

There have been massive changes in the narrative as more information has come to light. The initial story was that a white man shot an unarmed black teenager to death and that racist police released him at the scene following a cursory questioning. We hear that racist police ran a "background check" (it's not a background check, but I digress) on the victim of the shooting and not on the shooter. We hear that the victim is a straight A scholar and once saved a life while the shooter is a convicted felon.

The story changed dramatically. The shooter wasn't white. He was detained and taken to the station. When someone is arrested they are printed and identified. You can guarantee that a more thorough background check was performed on Zimmerman at the station. We also find out that the victim was not as squeaky clean as the shooter, being suspended from school. This revelation is met with howls of outrage because "him being suspended from school has nothing to do with this case". Well neither did his grades or his citizenship award but for some reason it was appropriate to bring those up when the case broke.

We've even had a change of emphasis on who the racist authorities were. At first it was summarily dismissed by police on scene. Then is was dismissed by senior officers. Now it's the district attorney who dismissed it. Each new actor is treated like another layer in a racist conspiracy, but from the looks of it they went up the chain in the way they were supposed to in an attempt to make a case against him and it turned out that there wasn't a good enough one to prosecute.

The important thing here is the truth, the objective truth untarnished by politicking and partisanship. We're not going to arrive at the truth with finger-wagging editorials or revelatory exposés and we're certainly not going to get there with calls for vigilante action.

Good post. . . What a lot of people seem to forget is the part I highlighted. Right now he is getting LAMBASTED in the media, and nobody is even TRYING to be objective...

One quote that rings true right now is one in Russin Crushin's sig: "Anyone who has declared someone else to be an idiot, a bad apple, is annoyed when it turns out in the end that he isn't. " THe media, and everybody who has been quick to label Zimmerman as a murderer, and a racist vigilante type does not like to hear any kind of evidence to the contrary. . .

I just CANNOT STAND how the media takes advantage of these cases, and manipulates the public. . .

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                NOTE: THEY JUST SHOWED ON THE NEWS a new ZOOMED IN, CLARIFIED SHOT! ZImmerman has a HUGE GASH on the back of his head! It literally SKINNED the hair off a large part of the back of his head!!! It's RAW SKIN! like a 3"x3" area of RAW SKIN!!

HAHAHAHAHAH now the media is trying to say "well, we can't put too much credence in this video tape" . . JUST BEFORE they were saying "this proves everything! This is a HUGE piece of evidence"
                Pix or phuk off..........

Comment

This it?, An "enhanced" screenshot of yesterdays video?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    looks like bobby spunked on top of his head...

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

No. . . The picture I was was featured on MSNBC. . .

If you're at home right now, turn on MSNBC in about 20 minutes. . .

Hopefully they don't edit it out of the hardball replay.

Comment

Working...
                      X