No announcement yet.

Black Teen killed by White Neighborhood Watch Captain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    Grant was handcuffed on his stomach with cops standing over him. You don't "wrestle free" from that unless you're stupid enough to believe that scenario like you apparently are. What Grant's "friend" did has nothing to do with what Grant did. And I don't care where you live.

The fact that you're defending an already convicted cop and the night watchman shows you have an obvious agenda.

And there is a difference between supporting a bad cop ( like you implied) and supporting a verdict.
    Fact, only one of Oscar Grant's hands were handcuffed (second he got free right before shooting).

Like I said, I'm not supporting the watchman.

Wait, so if people support that the cop was properly charged with involuntary manslaughter, or that he was innocent isn't support of his defense (that it was an accidental shooting) then wtf is!?

I'm the only one posting links, facts, and local knowledge of this particular case. Everything I said can be confirmed if you ACTUALLY FOLLOWED THE CASE, not just hopped on the F*** the police bandwagon.

Multiple witnesses (and video) show Mehserle's shock immediately following the shooting. Hardly the reaction of a calculated execution. Am I saying the situation was handled properly, absolutely not, but the "details" brought up in this thread were completely inaccurate

Comment

• what about that guy that was already in cuffs laying on the ground and got shot in the back by the cop

Comment

• Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
        Fact, only one of Oscar Grant's hands were handcuffed (second he got free right before shooting).

Like I said, I'm not supporting the watchman.

Wait, so if people support that the cop was properly charged with involuntary manslaughter, or that he was innocent isn't support of his defense (that it was an accidental shooting) then wtf is!?

I'm the only one posting links, facts, and local knowledge of this particular case. Everything I said can be confirmed if you ACTUALLY FOLLOWED THE CASE, not just hopped on the F*** the police bandwagon.

Multiple witnesses (and video) show Mehserle's shock immediately following the shooting. Hardly the reaction of a calculated execution. Am I saying the situation was handled properly, absolutely not, but the "details" brought up in this thread were completely inaccurate
        You are not posting any facts that support your agenda. You are posting results that you think justified the shooting of an unarmed man, on his stomach, handcuffed. A taser and a handgun are not similar and at the very least the officer was too unqualified to be on the police force if he couldn't tell the difference. The cop did prison time which speaks for itself. He was wrong and he's a convicted criminal. Too bad you can't accept that.

The video clearly shows a cuffed man on his stomach regardless of how you're trying to spin it. And it's not an "F the police" bandwagon It's an "F the cop who did the shooting" bandwagon. So try to refrain from the hyperbolic ignorance. Bad cops do exist whether you're smart enough to realize it or not.
        Last edited by joseph5620; 03-20-2012, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• Exactly, what I was saying. Keep that case out of this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            You are not posting any facts that support your agenda. You are posting results that you think justified the shooting of an unarmed man, on his stomach, handcuffed. A taser and a handgun are not similar and at the very least the officer was too unqualified to be on the police force if he couldn't tell the difference. The cop did prison time which speaks for itself. He was wrong and he's a convicted criminal. Too bad you can't accept that.

The video clearly shows that regardless of how you're trying to spin it. And it's not an "F the police" bandwagon It's an "F the cop who did the shooting" bandwagon. So try to refrain from the hyporbolic ignorance. Bad cops do exist whether you're smart enough to realize it or not.
            Read the case documentation, not rely on youtube. Sorry, but the jury agreed with me, not you.

Comment

• I hate this.. I got an officer pull out a gun on me a couple of years back. I was dropping off a white friend in a rich part of San Dimas at 1 am. Pulled me over for no reason and asked what I was doing in the neighborhood. I don't even look gangster on nothing. Made me get on the ground, shoved me around talking to me like I was a dog. It was a white female officer which is the worse kind because females tend to try to prove something. I was bummed. I guess I matched the description of somebody. Happened in front of my house too but that was my fault because I tried to make it to my driveway to avoid a ticket.

Comment

• Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                Read the case documentation, not rely on youtube. Sorry, but the jury agreed with me, not you.

Actually the jury did not agree with you. If it was up to you, the cop would have been innocent with no crime commited. In the same way you're defending the night watchman.

* And the video was a part of the case documentaion, genius.

Comment

• Madsweeney is defending the night watchman?

Comment

• Originally posted by HARLOTRY
                    Bet Georges ain't upset about this.
                    wha a gwaan, rudebwoy?

Comment

• Originally posted by American Dream View Post
                      911 call ...skip to the 11:29 mark
                      Another 911 call was made by a witness who stated two men were fighting on the ground. The caller stated “the guy on top was wearing white. Zimmerman was wearing a white t-shirt that night. Trayvon wore a grey hoodie.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/GRA...z/-/index.html
                      They're gonna find the voice of the screaming person and if it's the kid that should be all they need to know. Then there's the phone call to his girl. Florida's self defense laws are so terrible that I'm not even sure there will be justice here.

The kid did nothing wrong and was running? Why would he be doing that?

Comment

Working...
                      X