Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Teen killed by White Neighborhood Watch Captain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pug - you keep saying that it's better to question Zimmerman later, cos he's more likely to get caught out with any of his lies (assuming there are any) than being questioned straight away, with his lawyer present.

Surely it's better to get a statement in the immediate aftermath, which would get expose any discrepancies later on. The more you leave things, the greater chance there is of him figuring his story out and get the narrative straight.

He's gonna have his lawyer present later anyway, so what does difference does it make if it's straight away?

I don't know if this is a British thing (and the fact that guns, thank God, aren't part of our culture) but the idea that someone could shoot an unarmed man, and not be taken in for questioning in the immediate aftermath is bizarre to me.

Let's face it - the decision not to take him in wasn't some clever tactical ploy so his lies would be exposed (as per Pug's explanation) - it's cos this was gonna get swept under the carpet.

Comment

• You can't say he was standing his ground while he was chasing an unarmed child through the streets with a loaded weapon.

Comment

• Does Zimmerman say "punks" or "coons"? At first I was pretty sure he said "coons" after first being told to listen for the word. . . Then when somebody suggested I listen for "punks", I can kinda hear that too?

Comment

• this wasn't self defense

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
            Does Zimmerman say "punks" or "coons"? At first I was pretty sure he said "coons" after first being told to listen for the word. . . Then when somebody suggested I listen for "punks", I can kinda hear that too?
            wow, really?
            you just hate to admit it huh!
            you questioned me on many things and I gave you the proof about the witness saying he(Zimmerman) was on top of Trayvon..
            along with him saying " ****ing coon"
            coon sounds nothing like punk..stop it!

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
              Does Zimmerman say "punks" or "coons"? At first I was pretty sure he said "coons" after first being told to listen for the word. . . Then when somebody suggested I listen for "punks", I can kinda hear that too?
              wouldn't be surprised if it's punks

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                wouldn't be surprised if it's punks
                lmao..of course..like you said earlier..you dont think he said it..then you heard it..now he may have said punks...you two are reaching, but its hard to accept when youre wrong..I get it.
                RIP Trayvon..Justice will be served..

Comment

• Originally posted by American Dream View Post
                  lmao..of course..like you said earlier..you dont think he said it..then you heard it..now he may have said punks...you two are reaching, but its hard to accept when youre wrong..I get it.

it was a mumble.... you want to hear a racial slur so it can re enforce the whole racist thing

Comment

• Originally posted by American Dream View Post
                    wow, really?
                    you just hate to admit it huh!
                    you questioned me on many things and I gave you the proof about the witness saying he(Zimmerman) was on top of Trayvon..
                    along with him saying " ****ing coon"
                    coon sounds nothing like punk..stop it!

Stop acting like it's a bad thing to "question" what happened. . .

Those witness tapes still didn't prove Zimmerman was on top on Trayvon. It sounded like she could barely see what happened, and might not have seen anybody on top of anybody. Moreover, if it was AFTER the shooting, and it was Zimmerman on top, maybe he was checking for vital signs/trying to HELP him? The complete investigation will determine, or at least give us a good idea, of where Zimmerman was in relation to Trayvon when he shot him. I want to hear what ALL THE WITNESSES said.

In regards to the "coons" comment, you really cannot be 100%. . . It just further proves how you can hear whatever somebody wants you to hear. Like I said, I still think he could have said coons. But when soembody suggested he said Punks (actually, a lot of people said they heard punks), I can hear that too.

Comment

• http://www.mediaite.com/online/did-g...rayvon-martin/

Now, listen at 2:20. . Tell me you don't think it MIGHT have been punks, or it MIGHT have been coons. . . THis would not be reliable enough to hold up in court as any kind of racial motivation. . It's simply not intelligible enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X