Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the abortion debate is never black and white...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why everyone in her so feisty lol? Let's all log off and go to sleep!

Comment

Im just speaking on behalf of all men who WANTED to be fathers, and didn't want the female to abort THEIR CHILD. . . Some cases, the female won't even TELL the guy she's got a bun in the oven. . .

It seems there is a presumption that all, or even most guys who get a girl pregnant, don't want to have anything to do with the child.

So I just think both man and woman have a fundamental right to be, or NOT TO BE a parent (even if it's just "financial support"). . .

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
        Im just speaking on behalf of all men who WANTED to be fathers, and didn't want the female to abort THEIR CHILD. . . Some cases, the female won't even TELL the guy she's got a bun in the oven. . .

It seems there is a presumption that all, or even most guys who get a girl pregnant, don't want to have anything to do with the child.

So I just think both man and woman have a fundamental right to be, or NOT TO BE a parent (even if it's just "financial support"). . .
        I would love to have a kid! Haven't found the right female though. Oh and fellas, find the right female please! You will most definitely regret it if you don't (not the kid, dealing with her).

Comment

Originally posted by prime tyme View Post
          I would love to have a kid! Haven't found the right female though. Oh and fellas, find the right female please!
          Me too. . . Being a father is something I'm looking forward too. . .

If I got a girl pregnant who I just met, she BETTER tell me. . . She better act like that baby is just as much mine as hers. . Even if I didn't think I would want to raise a family with her, I would still want to be there for my child. .

But just the fact that the law allows her to get an abortion without my knowledge, or consent, isn't fair. . . Just like it's not fair if the guy doesn't want to be a father, and the girl wants to be a mother. . .

Comment

My only problem with the laws is how the treat men, like I know plenty of guys who have kids and the women have problems with him or whatever the case may be and keep the kid away from him but yet get child support.. And the guy has to constantly take her to court while the judge does nothing, on top of that make him pay her child court fees because she can't defend herself...Like how does that ever work..

Comment

Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
              My only problem with the laws is how the treat men, like I know plenty of guys who have kids and the women have problems with him or whatever the case may be and keep the kid away from him but yet get child support.. And the guy has to constantly take her to court while the judge does nothing, on top of that make him pay her child court fees because she can't defend herself...Like how does that ever work..

A woman doesn't turn into that sort of **** over night. The signs were either there before she got pregnant or something major happened between them. Moral of the story is, you men need to be more picky about who you stick your ****s in.

Comment

wasnt there some story about some dude who set himself on fire because the courts took away his family after he slapped his kid for being bad?

the wife wasnt even going to say anything but i thinks ome one else reported it, the cops then threatened the wife with child endagerment charges or something if she didnt file charges against her husband.

the courst are incredibly prejudice against men in anything involving women.
                Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 03-16-2012, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                  wasnt there some story about some dude who set himself on fire because the courts took away his family after he slapped his kid for being bad?

the wife wasnt even going to say anything but i thinks ome one else reported it, the cops then threatened the wife with child endagerment charges or something if she didnt file charges against her husband.

the courst are incredibly prejudice against men in anything involving women.
                  Hmm, haven't heard of that situation. . . But yes, there are still old, sexist views prevalent in the courts. . . .

Im just thankful I haven't accidently knocked up some fat beast after a drunken night. . . WHere I would have never talked to her normally, much less have sex with her.

My genetic deposit would be viewed as a winning lottery ticket. . .

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                    Hmm, haven't heard of that situation. . . But yes, there are still old, sexist views prevalent in the courts. . . .

Im just thankful I haven't accidently knocked up some fat beast after a drunken night. . . WHere I would have never talked to her normally, much less have sex with her.

My genetic deposit would be viewed as a winning lottery ticket. . .
                    http://freekeene.com/2011/06/16/thom...ustice-system/

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                      A woman doesn't turn into that sort of **** over night. The signs were either there before she got pregnant or something major happened between them. Moral of the story is, you men need to be more picky about who you stick your ****s in.
                      That doesn't justify the laws...If all it takes is a women to sign a paper to get child support that's all it should take for a man to see his child..

Comment

Working...
                      X