Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the abortion debate is never black and white...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im with ron paul, states rights, with it being the persons right to travel out of state the get the procedure done.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      You're speaking to a future lawyer, know your place woman.
      Well since Ms. Degeneres has me on ignore, would you inform her as long as she is a lesbian she need not worry about getting knocked up.

I know my place GC, it's in a full body inspection with you

Comment

You're speaking to a future lawyer, know your place woman.
        Lol she ain't soeaking to me. . . I got that fat broad on ignore, and haven't even been reading her posts until I saw this. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
          Well since Ms. Degeneres has me on ignore, would you inform her as long as she is a lesbian she need not worry about getting knocked up.

DAMNNNNNNN I wish i was ellen

ha cha cha cha

Comment

**** McGee wants to watch who she's calling fat while she's making me look flat chested.

Sorry Squealpiggy.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
              im with ron paul, states rights, with it being the persons right to travel out of state the get the procedure done.
              I agree with this as a last resort - IF there has to be a decision on whether or not a woman can get an abortion, it should be left up to each state.

I still think IT IS a fundamental right in regards to a woman bearing child. And no state, govt., etc., should be able to infringe on this right, even if majority of the state citizens think it should be illegal. . . BUT, if they must do so, it's definitely a state right. .

I DO think that without a doubt, the states should be able to vote on whether or not they will FUND abortions with taxpayer money. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                Lol she ain't soeaking to me. . . I got that fat broad on ignore, and haven't even been reading her posts until I saw this. . .
                I love you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                  I agree with this as a last resort - IF there has to be a decision on whether or not a woman can get an abortion, it should be left up to each state.

I still think IT IS a fundamental right in regards to a woman bearing child. And no state, govt., etc., should be able to infringe on this right, even if majority of the state citizens think it should be illegal. . . BUT, if they must do so, it's definitely a state right. .

I DO think that without a doubt, the states should be able to vote on whether or not they will FUND abortions with taxpayer money. . .
                  do you consider the day after pill an abortion?

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                    do you consider the day after pill an abortion?
                    Not a chance. . . No more than wearing a condom, or being on birth control is an "abortion".

Comment

I love you guys.

Much love to you as well my Danish brother!

Comment

Working...
                      X