No announcement yet.

Proof that God exists!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    And you bible buddies tend to just nit pick the parts if the the bible that benefit you
    Nobody swears by the bible, that was so 1 million years ago.

Seriously, Atheists these days are such try-hards it's pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
      Sorry to inform you, but belief is not a choice.

I suppose you are correct. The choice is to follow the word of god.

Because everyone knows he exists, even atheists. Otherwise why would they spend so much of their time arguing and being offended about something that doesn't exist.

I don't spend my time arguing that Hogwarts doesn't exist. Why? Because I know that shit doesn't exist.

Comment

Whethe you do it, whether the majority does doesn't matter

As a Christian, you are SUPPOSE to spread the word of god
        Yeah? and you're SUPPOSE to use marinara sauce for Mozzarella Sticks, although I only use ketchup.

Say what you want, the amount of Christians that don't push Christianity overshadows the ones that do.

So why do you have that concept that all Christians push religion on people?

I'm absolute sure you must struggle everyday with those stupid Christians coming up to you reading the bible trying to make you a "believer", right?

Cause all Christians spread the word of the lord in public in 2012.

Comment

• Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
          Sorry to inform you, but belief is not a choice.
          Yes it is, you can believe or not believe.

You can convert to other religions.

What's stopping anyone?

Nobody follows all the rules, cause rules are meant to be broken. Only legit suckers follow rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
            Yeah? and you're SUPPOSE to use marinara sauce for Mozzarella Sticks, although I only use ketchup.

Say what you want, the amount of Christians that don't push Christianity overshadows the ones that do.

So why do you have that concept that all Christians push religion on people?

I'm absolute sure you must struggle everyday with those stupid Christians coming up to you reading the bible trying to make you a "believer", right?

Cause all Christians spread the word of the lord in public in 2012.
            Mmmmmmmmm! Try them with sweet chilli sauce, sooooooo much better!

Comment

• Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post

Seriously? lol, I just eat them straight up. Or with ranch but I'm a california kid and ranch goes on everything out here.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Seriously? lol, I just eat them straight up. Or with ranch but I'm a california kid and ranch goes on everything out here.
                Yes OMG It's sooo good! Almost makes being lactose intolerant and the tummy ache that follows worthwhile

Comment

• Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                  Everyone that sees me eat em always go "ewwwwww" or "wtf"

I don't think it's weird with ketchup? Maybe I'm alone on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                    Everyone that sees me eat em always go "ewwwwww" or "wtf"

I don't think it's weird with ketchup? Maybe I'm alone on that.
                    Nope I do it too! So does my daughter

But I am tellingggg you! Sweet Chilli Sauce FTW

Comment

You mean miracles as in a highly improbable or extraordinary event, or accomplishment

Or the kind where Jesus walked on water?

At one time it was considered at miracle that Christopher Columbus didnt fall off the edge of the planet on his way to "Asia"
                      Considering Christopher Columbus set out to find the westward passage to the Indies I'm pretty sure he knew there was little danger of falling off the edge.

Comment

Working...
                      X