No announcement yet.

Proof that God exists!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    I'm christian and you don't have to. It's your choice.

As I said before, if someone asked about it or the topic comes up, I will express it but I have no reason to go around telling people what they should believe in.

You have to make the decision yourself, I cannot convince/sway/threaten/intimidate you into believing it. You have to make the choice yourself.

So if someone approached me wanting to know, I will "spread the gospel" as you say. But if not, then I have no reason to express my faith to others because it's not to appease them.
    Yes you're suppose to

Whether you personally do is different

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Yea but i've never had Jews or Muslims knocking on my door on 7am on a saturday
      Whats your point? Cause a group of Christians go around knocking at peoples doors at 7am, that means all Christians are like that?

That mentality is no better than thinking all whites are racist, all blacks steal, and all Hispanics are illegals.

I would bet my life that the amount of Christians that DON'T push Christianity on others overshadow the ones that do.

Comment

Yes you're suppose to

Uh no. You don't HAVE to.

You try to twist it to make it seem as if people have to go out and do this sort of thing. The world is no longer 100 A.D. People know, the only job now is to aid if they request more knowledge.

Comment

Im talking about Christians

Christians are suppose to spread the word of god

Im not sure who god favors but thats the christian way
          And I'm Roman Catholic, which is a 'type' of Christianity.

All I am saying is, I keep my beliefs to myself.

Nothing makes me laugh harder than these skanky b1tches who are giving up ***** every night to a different dude, getting piss drunk every weekend but updating their Facebook status with Bible verses and praising the Lord all hungover on Sundays.

Me and God have an understanding

Comment

Yes you're suppose to

And a lot don't. So why make it seem that all Christians push Christianity on others?

Besides the odd Saturday mornings, I NEVER have had someone come up to me "spreading the word of God"

The average people don't give a fuck.

Comment

You try to twist it to make it seem as if people have to go out and do this sort of thing. The world is no longer 100 A.D. People know, the only job now is to aid if they request more knowledge.
              Yeah, Atheist's tend to do that.

Comment

I'm christian and you don't have to. It's your choice.

As I said before, if someone asked about it or the topic comes up, I will express it but I have no reason to go around telling people what they should believe in.

You have to make the decision yourself, I cannot convince/sway/threaten/intimidate you into believing it. You have to make the choice yourself.

So if someone approached me wanting to know, I will "spread the gospel" as you say. But if not, then I have no reason to express my faith to others because it's not to appease them.

Sorry to inform you, but belief is not a choice.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                  And a lot don't. So why make it seem that all Christians push Christianity on others?

Besides the odd Saturday mornings, I NEVER have had someone come up to me "spreading the word of God"

The average people don't give a fuck.
                  Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                  Whats your point? Cause a group of Christians go around knocking at peoples doors at 7am, that means all Christians are like that?

That mentality is no better than thinking all whites are racist, all blacks steal, and all Hispanics are illegals.

I would bet my life that the amount of Christians that DON'T push Christianity on others overshadow the ones that do.
                  Whethe you do it, whether the majority does doesn't matter

As a Christian, you are SUPPOSE to spread the word of god

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                    Yeah, Atheist's tend to do that.
                    And you bible buddies tend to just nit pick the parts if the the bible that benefit you

Comment

Whethe you do it, whether the majority does doesn't matter

As a Christian, you are SUPPOSE to spread the word of god
                      And do I not? As I said, when people ask, I will speak.

You don't have to go house to house at 7 am on Saturday to tell people believe in god.

You seem to have a very extreme way of believing how the word of god needs to be spread. Yet you do not believe in him yourself correct? That is odd.

Comment

Working...
                      X