Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Home from the front lines.....Q&A with the Chief about Afghanistan!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
    Do you have Post traumatic stress disorder?
    IDK. I havent been formally diagnosed. Have I freaked out after being back? A little, but I just call it adjusting to being back(probably gonna hate myself for posting that here. ). Nothing major though.

Comment

heard they some soldiers rape some of there women, just to be like, yeeah, america is here. that true?

whats night life there, going out clubbing, is there such thing?

is there such thing as an afganistan model you could bang secretly? not you, but other soldiers.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your service Kn8tive. I got a homeboy who was stationed in Turkey, he said it was hella awesome over there but them Turks dont take no ****. The Turkish Soldiers I met seemed like they was a rough and tumble bunch. They aint to be played with.

Thanks H-Town bruh!!!!! It feels beyond great bro. Words just cant even discribe it mah homie.

Thank you New England my man. It is all my pleasure bruh.

I was in the Asadabad, Kunar Province, so it was good and hot in the summer, and cold and wet in the winter. The mountains got snow in the winter but not down in the valley where I was at. I remember in the summer by 10:00 am it was atleast 110.

Some women where fine, but most looked very worn down. Like they had a very hard life(which most of them did). No smash for ya potna. Had to keep that there for the Ol Lady. Couldnt have her puttin on no commando war paint and comin over there to fuk ya potna up.

I only got to see a lil bit of Asadabad. Anything else like Kabul was flown over no stopping.

doin the right thing like Spiike lee

Edit : anybody know why i cant type the word spi ke?
        is that some new sort of side arm slang that i'm not quite familiar with?

Comment

Originally posted by The MiZ View Post
          heard they some soldiers rape some of there women, just to be like, yeeah, america is here. that true?

whats night life there, going out clubbing, is there such thing?

is there such thing as an afganistan model you could bang secretly? not you, but other soldiers.
          No.

Dont know about any night life Miz bruh. Im sure there is one like in Kabul.

No.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

YezZirrrrrr NE mah homie. The Wife has been absolutely heaven sent throughout this all this here bruh.

IDK whats up with the super sensitive sensors.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

is that some new sort of side arm slang that i'm not quite familiar with?
              take the "e" of the end and u get a racist word, so its edited out. (well thats my guess)

Yo chief, ever seen a poppy field? Are they just allowed to have them over there or are they destroyed?

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                take the "e" of the end and u get a racist word, so its edited out. (well thats my guess)

Yo chief, ever seen a poppy field? Are they just allowed to have them over there or are they destroyed?
                I flew over some, but thats it. No, they are not allowed to have um, but they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Hope you don't get extended there. Met some dudes last time I was in Afghan that had been there over 3 years cause he kept getting extended. The Guy started online classes and got his degree while he was there. I should be going back out to afghan within 5-8 months. Enjoy your time home with your fam man, maybe I'll see you out there in the desert. God bless man.
                  Question for either Chip or Chief....

Does "extended" mean the same thing as "stop loss"?? I heard there's no real way to fight a stop loss unless you pretty much go AWOL or get injured?

If it's the same - stop lossed 3 times??? That's some B.S. right there...

Comment

I flew over some, but thats it. No, they are not allowed to have um, but they do.
                    saying as thats were the money is, do they track Taliban that way by following the poppies after they are harvested? (Im guessing the Taliban are the ones who make the big money by buying it of the farmers and selling the smack after its been processed)

Comment

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your service Kn8tive. I got a homeboy who was stationed in Turkey, he said it was hella awesome over there but them Turks dont take no ****. The Turkish Soldiers I met seemed like they was a rough and tumble bunch. They aint to be played with.

Thanks H-Town bruh!!!!! It feels beyond great bro. Words just cant even discribe it mah homie.

Thank you New England my man. It is all my pleasure bruh.

I was in the Asadabad, Kunar Province, so it was good and hot in the summer, and cold and wet in the winter. The mountains got snow in the winter but not down in the valley where I was at. I remember in the summer by 10:00 am it was atleast 110.

Some women where fine, but most looked very worn down. Like they had a very hard life(which most of them did). No smash for ya potna. Had to keep that there for the Ol Lady. Couldnt have her puttin on no commando war paint and comin over there to fuk ya potna up.

I only got to see a lil bit of Asadabad. Anything else like Kabul was flown over no stopping.
                      Off topic. I live in London where there are loads of turks in my ends. They are thick boned, big and strong mofo's. They don't take no **** at all. When the riots happened, they were the ones taking out swords and sticks to defend their area, and it worked. A day later more people copied them.

They do have guns too (which are pretty much illegal here now) but only for drug wars.

Comment

Working...
                      X