No announcement yet.

Operation Boxingscene Date Night: Part 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    The courtship saga continues with this incredible (and edible) woman I met at the boxing gym where I work out. You fellas will remember the first date thread I made a couple of weeks ago and for you creeps who haven't here's a link:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=532107&page=4

So here's my current dilema: my girlfriend has invited me to this huge Super Bowl party she's having at her house. So what's the issue (you probably are axing)? The issue is this:

She's very social and many of her friends and family will be there. I don't know a single person there (save for her) and I'll be expected to schmooze and be funny and charming, etc. And I'm a little nervous to say the least...

So the next question you fellas are probably asking is: da fukk you want from us?

I need some good catch phrases, funny jokes, parlor tricks and some good topics of discussion. I want to be on the top of ma game so I think a little prepping via this thread should help out.

Thanks in advance...
    Here's what you gonna tell her relatives, especially her parents.

Here's one tell her parents that there is only one thing you want to change from their daughter. If they ask what is it, tell them...her surname.

If they ask you where do you plan to hold your marriage. Tell them just beside her.

If they ask you where do you plan to reside, tell them in home for the aged. If they ask why, answer them that you wanna grow old with her.

If they ask you why did you fall in love to their daughter, tell them she is like a "google." She has everything you want to know.

Comment

They say in the macking game that instead of sitting on the wall like a puddle you sprinkle your water around the room and watch it grow. Just mingle a little its a superbowl party. Ask people who they are going for, talk about the game and the players not too hard.

Comment

Learn some cool d1ck tricks. I personally would start with the wrist watch.

The most possibly chiche answer is to just be yourself don't go out of your way to impress; that will be noticed. A couple of drinks before leaving always helps too. I HATE these types of situations, I've been with the same woman for over 7 years and I've known her friends for a few of those years now, it doesn't get better. Most of the guys are d-bags as well so that doesn't help.

Are you meeting these people for the first time?

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
          Here's what you gonna tell her relatives, especially her parents.

Here's one tell her parents that there is only one thing you want to change from their daughter. If they ask what is it, tell them...her surname.

If they ask you where do you plan to hold your marriage. Tell them just beside her.

If they ask you where do you plan to reside, tell them in home for the aged. If they ask why, answer them that you wanna grow old with her.

If they ask you why did you fall in love to their daughter, tell them she is like a "google." She has everything you want to know.

Oh Pickle! You are so sweet!

I'm sure you will be just fine, she must think you are something special to want you around her family, so just be yourself Boston and you will do great

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            tell everyone how the saints were robbed and are truly the best team in the nfl.

then say that tom brady is a fayg and that you wish there weren't so many black people in the NFL. but instead of black, say coloreds
            Porch monkies is funnier sounding than coloreds.

man, just hang out, don't try and take over, but don't be a poosie in the corner.

and absolutely no magic tricks/card tricks or sex toys. this is low level stuff bg, if you think about this crap too much it will make things come off as fake or you'll try too hard to impress her and it won't be a real relationship.
            This. You're over thinking this which isn't a good thing. Go there, be yourself, if they don't like you there isn't much you can do about it. Just try not to get caught staring at her Mother or Sister's **** or anything. Or your penis inside her Grandmother. Bring some beer, dildos, sperm coktails or whatever it is you phaggy yanks like to indulge in during the superbowl.

Comment

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
              after 2 weeks she's your Girlfriend ?? I guess some people pull the trigger on that title real fast, I once dated a girl for like 8 months and still didn't commit to the whole GF // BF thing .... but then again ... I am a degenerate
              Try 2 years.

Then again, I've only seen the girl once in the past 2 months.

Than again I'm a degenerate too.
              Last edited by Drunken Cat; 02-02-2012, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Operation Boxingscene Date Night - Part 2: Success. I met with her friends and some of her family - and for the most part, it went well. I kept up up the convo and I got some lolz from the jokes I cracked....

Also, Walt, Derranged and others, will be glad to know that I got a lil' drunk but didn't do anything stupid. I drank a bunch o' craft beers and did about 5-6jello shots....

Thanks for the advice and to everyone who participated in this thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                  Porch monkies is funnier sounding than coloreds.

This. You're over thinking this which isn't a good thing. Go there, be yourself, if they don't like you there isn't much you can do about it. Just try not to get caught staring at her Mother or Sister's **** or anything. Or your penis inside her Grandmother. Bring some beer, dildos, sperm coktails or whatever it is you phaggy yanks like to indulge in during the superbowl.

but that would have been offensive and I don't think you want to do that the first time you meet the folks

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    Operation Boxingscene Date Night - Part 2: Success. I met with her friends and some of her family - and for the most part, it went well. I kept up up the convo and I got some lolz from the jokes I cracked....

Also, Walt, Derranged and others, will be glad to know that I got a lil' drunk but didn't do anything stupid. I drank a bunch o' craft beers and did about 5-6jello shots....

Thanks for the advice and to everyone who participated in this thread...
                    did anyone get wasted and act like a fool?

that's always fun

Comment

did anyone get wasted and act like a fool?

that's always fun
                      There was one guy who started actin' like a drunken ass towards the end of the game. He was talkin total nonsense, so we paid him no attention...

Comment

Working...
                      X