No announcement yet.

Operation Boxingscene Date Night: Part 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation Boxingscene Date Night: Part 2

The courtship saga continues with this incredible (and edible) woman I met at the boxing gym where I work out. You fellas will remember the first date thread I made a couple of weeks ago and for you creeps who haven't here's a link:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=532107&page=4

So here's my current dilema: my girlfriend has invited me to this huge Super Bowl party she's having at her house. So what's the issue (you probably are axing)? The issue is this:

She's very social and many of her friends and family will be there. I don't know a single person there (save for her) and I'll be expected to schmooze and be funny and charming, etc. And I'm a little nervous to say the least...

So the next question you fellas are probably asking is: da fukk you want from us?

I need some good catch phrases, funny jokes, parlor tricks and some good topics of discussion. I want to be on the top of ma game so I think a little prepping via this thread should help out.

Thanks in advance...
    You can act like a man
    34.48%
    Grow some ballz
    20.69%
    Get drunk
    37.93%
    I can't be arsed
    6.90%

i think going there with the idea of being entertaining might be the wrong idea. play the back, be cool and be polite. the rest should come naturally.

would you please send me a few billion you e-rich bastid?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      i think going there with the idea of being entertaining might be the wrong idea. play the back, be cool and be polite. the rest should come naturally.

would you please send me a few billion you e-rich bastid?!?
      I'd be happy to give you those points, once I get my autographed George Chuvulo pic...

Thanks for the advice, Horton...

Comment

you send the donation THEN and only then do you get a photo.

Comment

our business is now concluded.

Comment

1 Sextillion .......

Comment

Brag about how you can change thread titles.

Other than that, just be yourself. Don't get really drunk unless she plans on getting drunk herself.

In my day however I would plastered for every date. I remember one time I bought myself half a liter of cognac and drank some of it on the drive over to pick her up, and had 3 whiskeys and a beer during the date. I kept my composure though.

Comment

Do what Georges does, Brag about his father is rich and how he wishes he was black.

Comment

Youre going to meet her friends and family, which is one of the most important steps. If you cant get long with them, its aint gonna work out.

Just be yourself and dont get plastered. Just work your way to befriending her friends.

Comment

Boasting about how many e-points you have usually goes down well. Jokes about Tuggers getting trapped also help.

Just be yourself, like you are here.
                    Last edited by COVID-19; 02-01-2012, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X