No announcement yet.

Operation Boxingscene Date Night: Part 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    The courtship saga continues with this incredible (and edible) woman I met at the boxing gym where I work out. You fellas will remember the first date thread I made a couple of weeks ago and for you creeps who haven't here's a link:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=532107&page=4

So here's my current dilema: my girlfriend has invited me to this huge Super Bowl party she's having at her house. So what's the issue (you probably are axing)? The issue is this:

She's very social and many of her friends and family will be there. I don't know a single person there (save for her) and I'll be expected to schmooze and be funny and charming, etc. And I'm a little nervous to say the least...

So the next question you fellas are probably asking is: da fukk you want from us?

I need some good catch phrases, funny jokes, parlor tricks and some good topics of discussion. I want to be on the top of ma game so I think a little prepping via this thread should help out.

Thanks in advance...
    Just be yourself my friend. Laugh, smile join in with convo's there's not much else that should be asked of you for the first meet. Do not try to hard by telling attempting to tell jokes, if there's a joke to be told you will know when to say it.

And send over some e-points

Good luck all the best and im sure you will keep us updated

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      I'm always sneaking in that I watch alot of boxing. Unfortunitely I sometimes get people that don't know it saying things like De La Hoya should fight Tyson. And I find myself wanting to change the subject.
      Haha. The mixing of the eras and weightclasses,'casual' fans. I've heard about a year ago, someone say that Tyson recently fought and even tried to argue with me. Haha

Just 2 weeks ago a co-workers said Mayweather-Manny was already set and he saw it on Espn. Haha

Comment

grow up.......and lose that v-card

Comment

Do a karaoke rendition of "show me your genitals".

Comment

talk about politics and religion

Comment

Don't get drunk. Chew any food with your mouth closed. If you are shy by nature don't be afraid to show that as parents of girls prefer that over a arrogant, know it all, wannabe stand up comics any day.

Comment

Just use the turrets syndrome card and blurt out swear words randomly. If people complain, tell them you are from France, always works.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Thanks Walt Disney, that's sound advice if ever there was some. Also, should I say "darkies?"...

As to Tom Brady, I do share your sentiment but there will be some big Pats fans there and I don't want to alienate myself....
                  reported! keep fuggin' wit' me and see what you get....

Comment

I can picture this

*BOSTONGUY walks to up his GF's senior family members*

BOSTONGUY: Hey dude & dudetes, hows the dirty 30's treating ya?

*Awkward silence*

BOSTONGUY: Want to hear a joke?

*Cricket sounds*

BOSTONGUY: Knock, knock?

*Random family member sighs*

Who's there?

BOSTONGUY: HEHEHE *GIGGLING* I AM!!!

*Baby cries in the back ground*

and the next day his realtionship status on facebook goes from realtionship to single.

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
                      I can picture this

*BOSTONGUY walks to up his GF's senior family members*

BOSTONGUY: Hey dude & dudetes, hows the dirty 30's treating ya?

*Awkward silence*

BOSTONGUY: Want to hear a joke?

*Cricket sounds*

BOSTONGUY: Knock, knock?

*Random family member sighs*

Who's there?

BOSTONGUY: HEHEHE *GIGGLING* I AM!!!

*Baby cries in the back ground*

and the next day his realtionship status on facebook goes from realtionship to single.
                      lol

Comment

Working...
                      X