Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Censorship of this thread title has not failed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RwK View Post
    You're a fake motherfuker.

I've known that since day 1 in that you fabricate stories about being hard.....living a "tough life" and you constantly enjoy offering advice to people. What set you off......was that I didn't want a b1tch made pseudo friend critiquing me over the internet. Let alone offering me "advice".

Somehow you did both simultaneously and I flat out don't like you now.

lol ay did he really make a thread about rapping/freestyling with chino-xl?! and sparring/being boys with a bunch of boxers?

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Food View Post
      I once drank my own piss.
      I don't believe you....

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Boo ffukin hoo. youre lucky just to be living on earth you whinny fuk. Does life even matter to you? The **** people complain about. Bet you dont miss any meals or are dehydrated and drink dirty water. So you come on to the web and complain! youve exposed yourself.
        :ssss:
        Last edited by MARKBNLV; 01-11-2012, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
          lol ay did he really make a thread about rapping/freestyling with chino-xl?! and sparring/being boys with a bunch of boxers?
          I boxed for 13 years of my life,my older brother has been producing hiphop for 18 years now,he worked with chino amongst many others,and yes i flowed with chino hihg out of my mind i never said i was good.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            My bad im not from a 3rd world country im sorry.eat dirty diapers and stfu.
            you dont have to be from a 3rd world country to be a fukin whinny cry baby drama queen.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              I don't believe you....
              If it's good enough for my idol, it's good enough for me.

Comment

you dont have to be from a 3rd world country to be a fukin whinny cry baby drama queen.
                Do i care what you say NO,are you respectd in the lounge no,go back to sucking your idols dick who is to scared to fight a real champion,hiding behind his promoter like its his daddy.

Comment

Do i care what you say NO,are you respectd in the lounge no,go back to sucking your idols dick who is to scared to fight a real champion,hiding behind his promoter like its his daddy.
                  when you get mad do you always resort to gay thoughts?

Comment

when you get mad do you always resort to gay thoughts?
                    go back to nsb where people laugh at your joke posts,or beg your akopaha *** friends to red k me all i know is your gay as hell.

Comment

I sure would like to see that fight happen after what jmm did to pac I am afraid of what fmjr will do to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X