Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Censorship of this thread title has not failed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
    and of course i don't have fun like this in real life? THIS IS THE DAMN INTERNET! but i wouldn't say anything on here i wouldn't say to somebody's face. . . however, i conduct myself as a southern gentleman in real life, so i avoid situations where i would have to say something .. .
    a southern gentlemen - with no real home. i am starting to see where your anti-social issues originate.

Comment

and of course i don't have fun like this in real life? THIS IS THE DAMN INTERNET! but i wouldn't say anything on here i wouldn't say to somebody's face. . . however, i conduct myself as a southern gentleman in real life, so i avoid situations where i would have to say something .. .
      So you gonna admit that you're an internet thug?

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
        what is is that the Negros call somebody like him? Bitch-made I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          a southern gentlemen - with no real home. i am starting to see where your anti-social issues originate.

hahahaha the idiot who got caught up in his own scheme. . . BOY i had you so damn mad. . . YOU MAD! YOU MAD!

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
            no, i admit that i am an internet troll at times. . .

Comment

hahahaha the idiot who got caught up in his own scheme. . . BOY i had you so damn mad. . . YOU MAD! YOU MAD!
              Oh, I am sorry, I thought that you JUST FINISHED SAYING that I know longer existed. Who's mad?

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Im all good with the mods,they dont make the decisions,i just see a steady decline.
                I observed that the majority do. But probably thats waht it is, if you cant discuss it with authority, either we adopt to change or rebel which can get out of hand) that will result to banning.

Comment

hahaha i swear. . . some people in here seriously need to get laid, or get a life. . . SOOO MAD!!! and all i do is WIN! WIN HERE! WIN THERE! WIN, WIN EVERYWHERE!
                  Seems to me tim is fcking destroying you without thought or even trying,your trying to make a name for yourself me the bringer and tim,you would figure after we sent you away crippled you would stop but no your just loving the punishment.and i ahve heard you claim your a long term poster but yet no one fcking knows you.

Comment

timmah, boy, take it to the dome if you got more stuff to get off your chest. .

it looks like you have a lot. . . this is the lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                      Your just an ass sniffer dude,i cant remeber you contributing anything,but it seems any argument i have with another poster you get involved,yet i call you out in the dome and you quit on the second page then turn it into a boxing discussion,are you gorilla dogs cause you sure act like him.
                      there you go with that gay thinking **** lol every time you debate argue or get your gstring in a bunch you mention **** thoughts. Please jusy come out your closet.

Comment

Working...
                      X