Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Censorship of this thread title has not failed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suggest visiting the Drunk Lang when the Americans start to wake up from their hangovers. Bringer, Chief and Mangler are still holding it down

Boss Lady is here to stay it seems and got a few spam threads for you to go nuts in..

And the sport threads are still bumped regularly

It've definitely been worse in here. I say it's tolarable in here as long as you got some stuff on the side, and don't refresh the page too often. Don't be expecting great -new- threads, then it's okey.

Comment

We lose more members because of trolls than we do from censorship. Not just the nsb but everywhere here. MARKBNLV should know what I mean because the alts that have been trolling him and a few others for awhile now.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        wow i edited my post evidently you did not,you no where i live run why doesnt your emo ass bring it,why you wont your a ***** you let mib run you off scared of words =coward.
        You're a fake motherfuker.

I've known that since day 1 in that you fabricate stories about being hard.....living a "tough life" and you constantly enjoy offering advice to people. What set you off......was that I didn't want a b1tch made pseudo friend critiquing me over the internet. Let alone offering me "advice".

Somehow you did both simultaneously and I flat out don't like you now.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          I suggest visiting the Drunk Lang when the Americans start to wake up from their hangovers. Bringer, Chief and Mangler are still holding it down

Boss Lady is here to stay it seems and got a few spam threads for you to go nuts in..

And the sport threads are still bumped regularly

It've definitely been worse in here. I say it's tolarable in here as long as you got some stuff on the side, and don't refresh the page too often. Don't be expecting great -new- threads, then it's okey.
          Dudes quit kissing his ass so he turns on friends but anytime an e beef hits he run with his knifes,he can act like mib and dig old posts i dont need to,i know what he is and so does he nugga will die on a couch someone else bought.

Comment

Dudes quit kissing his ass so he turns on friends but anytime an e beef hits he run with his knifes,he can act like mib and dig old posts i dont need to,i know what he is and so does he nugga will die on a couch someone else bought.
            I don't follow Mark, was that meant as a reply to me?

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
              You're a fake motherfuker.

I've known that since day 1 in that you fabricate stories about being hard.....living a "tough life" and you constantly enjoy offering advice to people. What set you off......was that I didn't want a b1tch made pseudo friend critiquing me over the internet. Let alone offering me "advice".

Somehow you did both simultaneously and I flat out don't like you now.

Come to my world bia see how it is,46000 posts and still nobody likes you,i fabricate nothing i have lived life i didnt even post on a message board until i was 27,this site is your whole life quit acting like your better then people you are crazy in the head you take medicine cause your crazy,eat a dick and die ******* or come here and be a man,i could careless what you do.now you can try to be boss ladys e boyfriend im sure it woul;d be the first type of getting laid that you have ever enjoyed.

Comment

Come to my world bia see how it is,46000 posts and still nobody likes you,i fabricate nothing i have lived life i didnt even post on a message board until i was 27,this site is your whole life quit acting like your better then people you are crazy in the head you take medicine cause your crazy,eat a dick and die ******* or come here and be a man,i could careless what you do.now you can try to be boss ladys e boyfriend im sure it woul;d be the first type of getting laid that you have ever enjoyed.
                How much did you drink? I'm just wondering.

I mean I'm sober and i want to literally kick your ****ing teeth in after I suckershot you from behind. Taking out your parents trash or whatever you do at your house you posted.

I mean it's an ok looking house etc. I bet you mow the lawn.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

mark. . lol how you gonna use ALL THE INSULTS i used against you, on rwk? you are the EMO one! wit'cha emotional, suicide on the internet contemplating ass. . .

lol anyway, i think i remember seeing his pic. . dude was pretty shredded; built like a boxer. . . somebody whom i would avoid fighting. . . you on the other hand, have gotta be soft. . i can't picture you any other way than having love handles and soft arms.

and how are you gonna accuse somebody else of "living their life" on a forum, when you are sitting here talking about the forum like it's seriously affecting your life because "your favorite posters" don't post here as often?

Comment

Boo ffukin hoo. youre lucky just to be living on earth you whinny fuk. Does life even matter to you? The **** people complain about. Bet you dont miss any meals or are dehydrated and drink dirty water. So you come on to the web and complain! youve exposed yourself.
                    :ssss:

Comment

I once drank my own piss.

Comment

Working...
                      X