No announcement yet.

Marlo from The Wire is the Scariest TV-show character ever created

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Oz was the shizz.....that white skinhead dude was the worst man, the guy that plays in law and order as a shrink now.

Schillinger. .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
      Schillinger. .
      He was a cold, hard, killer man

Comment

He was a cold, hard, killer man
        He had his two teenage skinhead boys do dirty work for him on the outside. But he feared Keller to an extent because Keller was a complete badass and it's kind of sadistic how the f@ggotry centered around Beecher.

To this day I can't get over how big of a b1tch Beecher was.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
          He had his two teenage skinhead boys do dirty work for him on the outside. But he feared Keller to an extent because Keller was a complete badass and it's kind of sadistic how the f@ggotry centered around Beecher.

To this day I can't get over how big of a b1tch Beecher was.
          Beecher was a chump at first but then he manned up and started acting crazy. Keller was a crazy ass man all the way.....

Comment

Beecher was a chump at first but then he manned up and started acting crazy. Keller was a crazy ass man all the way.....
            You're right Beecher did man up eventually. And keller was just flat out evil.......I mean ragdolling Beecher's limbs was sadistic.

lol a son of a b1tch like that needs to stay locked up for good.

We all know not to mess around with a Bank robber...........they're some of the most horrific people next to Arsonists.

Comment

Working...
            X