Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marlo from The Wire is the Scariest TV-show character ever created

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't recall Adebisi ever showing mercy or much emotion apart from the one time he comforted that dude dying of AIDS, but he was merely trying to gain his confidence so he could draw his blood, and use it to infect his enemy.

Like I said - Ruthless.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      I don't recall Adebisi ever showing mercy or much emotion apart from the one time he comforted that dude dying of AIDS, but he was merely trying to gain his confidence so he could draw his blood, and use it to infect his enemy.

Like I said - Ruthless.
      Remember the time that old guy was collecting money for his dying grand daughter.
      Kevin was going to rob him but Adebisi stopped him.
      Also Adebisi flipped out when his African friend got killed even had someone killed for it if i remembered right.

Also don't remember what Adebisi motive for chasing off some crazy guy that attacked Peter Schabetta, his former rape victim.
      Don't remember there were any motives for that and he did it out of sympathy after the African guy gave him a spiritual awakening of some kind

Comment

Mother****ers feared Ryan o Reiley though. Well I mean Cyril did whatever he told him but still. He was an animal.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Putting a target on Nurse whatsherfaces husband because he was in love with her..........and she still ends up falling for him. To me that's I'm not sure.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

True, he did have moments of compassion, but every character on "OZ" did : It was a direct statement by the creators of the show on the duality of man. I think that is where the show truly succeeded, by showing that even the most vile of human beings have the capacity to do good.

Granted it's something of a romanization, because as we know, some human beings truly are worthless. But the vast majority are not. And in a prison full of violent, psychotic, sociopaths - Adebisi stood head and shoulders above the rest, IMO.

Ryan O'Reily was another one who had no real "good" in him. The amount of pain that guy inflicted on others is the stuff of television greatness. And while he cried like a baby when his mentally ill brother was executed, the responsibility for that execution lay directly at his feet for having him jailed in the first place.

Sorry, didn't mean to take this way off topic on you : "OZ" is my favorite show ever.

Comment

True, he did have moments of compassion, but every character on "OZ" did : It was a direct statement by the creators of the show on the duality of man. I think that is where the show truly succeeded, by showing that even the most vile of human beings have the capacity to do good.

Granted it's something of a romanization, because as we know, some human beings truly are worthless. But the vast majority are not. And in a prison full of violent, psychotic, sociopaths - Adebisi stood head and shoulders above the rest, IMO.

Ryan O'Reily was another one who had no real "good" in him. The amount of pain that guy inflicted on others is the stuff of television greatness. And while he cried like a baby when his mentally ill brother was executed, the responsibility for that execution lay directly at his feet for having him jailed in the first place.

Sorry, didn't mean to take this way off topic on you : "OZ" is my favorite show ever.
              It's arguably the best cable type show I've ever watched. Probably is.

Comment

I loved Oz to but it's basically a soap opera.
                Watch The Wire and The Sopranos.
                2 of the GOATs.

Season 4 of The Wire has been hailed by allmost every critic as the greatest season in the history of TV

O'Reily manipulative piece of **** but he still cared about the nurse enough to send his brother to kill her abusive boyfriend.
                He was a snake but he still had humanity
                Last edited by Mohammedini; 01-08-2012, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Haven't seen much of "The Wire" beyond the 2nd season, but from what I saw, I didn't particularly care for it. I know it's beloved by pretty much everybody walking the planet, and everytime I say I didn't care for it I draw weird stares like some sort of alien being, but I just didn't.

Love "The Sopranos", though. But I rate "OZ" higher in terms of writing, acting, and directing. Way higher, actually. Without "OZ", there would have never been "The Sopranos" or "The Wire" : It paved the way for HBO to continue ventures into the television drama arena.

Comment

I'm more intimidated by Chris on the same show. Marlo was a great character tho.
                    Adebisi is a really good pick. Especially in the setting OZ was built on.

How about

Or

Comment

This guy is another ruthless HBO-created cocksucker.

And I love him for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X