Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    Hey as long as you believe it right?
    Works for you, right?

I prefer fresh for reasons relating to palate as much as anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
      That also could be a big booty girls club
      And this is one of the many reasons you my round Cuauht bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        He doesn't have to communicate with you to come across your posts.
        That's not what I said. I certainly haven't talked bout him in his absence.

Clarification; Many months after his last commucations with any of us, he's still wounded enough to cite Jacky, myself and others in his interview. And, of course, we're all uniformly dumb, ignorant people because we all previously expressed our individual beliefs that he is a numbskull. I'd say we made some inroads under his skin.

/

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
          That's not what I said.

/
          I know you didn't.

I did.

Comment

Oh did you add onto your posts Stones?

You've got plenty to say about it, aye mate?

He didn't bother you a touch, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
              That's not what I said. I certainly haven't talked bout him in his absence.

Clarification; Many months after his last commucations with any of us, he's still wounded enough to cite Jacky, myself and others in his interview. And, of course, we're al uniformly dumb, ignorant people because we all previously expressed our individual beliefs that he is a numbskull. I'd say we made some inroads under his skin.

/
              I was asked the question. When the thought b1tch, maricon and pu$$y came to my mind, you girls were the first I thought of.

What do you want me to do? It was just the first thing I thought of....

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                great read.

this should be the catalyst to a new team, "Team 30."
                Count me in bruh.

Comment

I know you didn't.

I did.
                  Yeah, because you misapprehended my remark, hence the correction. How circular do we need to get?

I always edit posts for content and typos, regardless of the subject. This affects the dicussion how?

Comment

No I didn't.

You made the interpretation that in order for him to bring you up in his post, it must've been because of some point in time a communication you had with him.

When in reality, that's not the only reason he could of brought you up.

He could of came across any one of your posts in the last few months, without communicating directly with you or anyone else he mentioned.

Like I said, I know you didn't... I did.

Comment

No I didn't.

You made the interpretation that in order for him to bring you up in his post, it must've been because of some point in time a communication you had with him.

When in reality, that's not the only reason he could of brought you up.

He could of came across any one of your posts in the last few months, without communicating directly with you or anyone else he mentioned.

Like I said, I know you didn't... I did.
                      yup....the bold.....very true

Comment

Working...
                      X