No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Lounge Interview: Cuauhtémoc1502

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    Amen brother, I'm trying to tell them. I'm better now than I was before.

I train at 3 gyms in S. Florida. I train at a local gym that's a big chain that pays me to run some boxing classes (pays me the most) then I train at a boxing gym which is my home gym where I train a few amateur fighters and then I help at an MMA gym to help those guys with their "stand up" which is what they call boxing.

My days are full man, mix that in with my 9-5 and I only see my wife on the weekends basically unless she comes to the gym and hangs out but she doesn't like the smell.....hahah
    lolhell yeah..damn wish i could train that many...since its mma gym boxing is only tues and thurs then we have sparring open mat on sat...it used to b bunch of jits guys rolling but now its more boxers on most occasions...lol...i just got my USA boxing level 1 cert couple months ago..havnt had any of myguys do a "real" amateur yet..but start of next year i'll have them get registered and start...actually i have a private w a guy who has fought some amateur he aint my guy yet...he will fight in dec w his old coach but while he is in my town i'm helpen him out...lil surprised at what he "didnt" know tho some coaches just only teach amateurs to punch in bunches w no defense or footwork..i'm all aobut footwork...well i gottsa go meeting him at 10...peace out...we shall fig some sort of coaches union out on here lol

Comment

If you have a problem with Cuauhtemoc1502, you have a problem with yourself. One of the better dudes here, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        great read.

this should be the catalyst to a new team, "Team 30."
        team 30 plus

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          team 30 plus
          That also could be a big booty girls club

Comment

I gotta say I like these interviews. It gives an insight into The Lounge community. Keep it up man and props to Cauh

Comment

Well, this told us nothing except this clown likes to talk about himself a lot, indulge his delusions and dish out hackneyed life-lessons that he learned from the back of cereal packets.

Keep telling yourself that all who believe you are a provincial moron and a chronic pseud "haven't done **** in their life, " - keep telling yourself that, peasant, while you stay living off canned beans, never seeing further than your basement walls, and trying way too hard to make people believe you're a "man of the world" on the internet,

Thanks for thinking of me/us so much, BTW.

Comment

Great interview, respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
                  Well, this told us nothing except this clown likes to talk about himself a lot, indulge his delusions and dish out hackneyed life-lessons that he learned from the back of cereal packets.

Keep telling yourself that all who believe you are a provincial moron and a chronic pseud "haven't done **** in their life, " - keep telling yourself that, peasant, while you stay living off canned beans, never seeing further than your basement walls, and trying way too hard to make people believe you're a "man of the world" on the internet,

Thanks for thinking of me/us so much, BTW.
                  Sounds like he got under your skin lol.

*Awaits response to tell me he didn't*

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post

Assume whatever you want.

I'm not the one mentioning him in interviews.

Looks like all those named got under his skin,

Comment

Working...
                      X