No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Lounge Interview: Cuauhtémoc1502

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
    Well, this told us nothing except this clown likes to talk about himself a lot, indulge his delusions and dish out hackneyed life-lessons that he learned from the back of cereal packets.

Keep telling yourself that all who believe you are a provincial moron and a chronic pseud "haven't done **** in their life, " - keep telling yourself that, peasant, while you stay living off canned beans, never seeing further than your basement walls, and trying way too hard to make people believe you're a "man of the world" on the internet,

Thanks for thinking of me/us so much, BTW.
    What's wrong with canned beans?

Comment

Assume whatever you want.

I'm not the one mentioning him in interviews.

Looks like all those named got under his skin,
      Not really, he was asked the question specifically.. he didn't bring it up on his own.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
        What's wrong with canned beans?
        I dunno, I just look down on convenience food in general. Part of my superiority complex, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          Not really, he was asked the question specifically.. he didn't bring it up on his own.
          Oh, well, that's an interesting nuance, paesano. Nevertheless, our cruel taunts were still seared deeply enough into his consciousness that he could recall them/us after months and months of not communicating with us.

Comment

I dunno, I just look down on convenience food in general. Part of my superiority complex, I guess.
            Do you know that there's a huge misconception that canned food is less healthy for you?

Canned veggies for example hold as much vitamins as fresh veggies.

Superiority?

Hey as long as you believe it right?

Comment

Oh, well, that's an interesting nuance, paesano. Nevertheless, our cruel taunts were still seared deeply enough into his consciousness that he could recall them/us after months and months of not communicating with us.
              He doesn't have to communicate with you to come across your posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                Do you know that there's a huge misconception that canned food is less healthy for you?

Canned veggies for example hold as much vitamins as fresh veggies.

Superiority?

Hey as long as you believe it right?
                But they're LOADED with sodium, I tend to stay away.

Comment

Or it could be the 22 messages I have from you little boys in my inbox that have threatened me with beheading, murder, infecting my computer with a virus, disgusting pics or the countless racist remarks....

Maybe those reminded me...hahahah

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    But they're LOADED with sodium, I tend to stay away.
                    This is true......good point.

Comment

Canned peas, FTW!

Comment

Working...
                      X