Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some random girl let me take pictures of her feet.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol this is just too brutal and funny. . .

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
      I was a little nervous because I live in a small town and I didn't want anyone to see me and tell my wife. She gave me her phone numbers so we could hangout(foot job) soon. I can't believe how open she
      You disgust me.

I might be a nasty mutha fucka who's hornier than a goat, but even I wouldn't cheat if I was married.

Comment

Originally posted by N!GGALAS CAGE View Post
        You disgust me.

I might be a nasty mutha fucka who's hornier than a goat, but even I wouldn't cheat if I was married.
        Boy's will be boy's.

Comment

You disgust me.

lol the guys obviously a compulsive liar. . . he's probably not even cheating with these girls like he claims. . . he's probably bagged a few sows, and speared a few whales, but none of that good wet-wet. . .

anyway, i agree with you, it's lame to cheat on your wife, and BRAG about it on a damn internet forum. . . but he's lying. . . haha you seen dis fool? he ain't getting none of that good wet-wet! hahaha. . .

PEACH! I could eat a peach for hours. . .

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
            lol the guys obviously a compulsive liar. . . he's probably not even cheating with these girls like he claims. . . he's probably bagged a few sows, and speared a few whales, but none of that good wet-wet. . .

anyway, i agree with you, it's lame to cheat on your wife, and BRAG about it on a damn internet forum. . . but he's lying. . . haha you seen dis fool? he ain't getting none of that good wet-wet! hahaha. . .

PEACH! I could eat a peach for hours. . .
            Cheating on your wife is just lame, but if you're gonna do it, at least make sure the chick is hotter than your wife.

If you're gonna do something, make sure you do it right, even if it's wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
              haha you seen dis fool? he ain't getting none of that good wet-wet! hahaha. . .
              Yeah I've seen him. He looks like a cross between Chris Eubank and this guy:

Comment

Boy's will be boy's.
                Boys will be boys, but a real man stays faithful to his wife.

Comment

Boys will be boys, but a real man stays faithful to his wife.
                  well said. . .

haha but triggerhappy, as much as the boy probably wants to cheat with some girls, HE CAN'T! haha he might have gotten some SLAM-HOGS but nothing worth mentioning. . . even on boxingscene. . .

Comment

Yeah I've seen him. He looks like a cross between Chris Eubank and this guy:

"I'll f.Uck you till you love maggot"

Comment

And I'll tell you again it ain't me. I've been here since 2004 and I've never found the need to make an alt like other members. I'm the most original member on BS. FACT!
                      Oh right. The REPORTED! account that was banned and the REPORTED! under your name is a coincidence.

Comment

Working...
                      X