Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some random girl let me take pictures of her feet.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Some random girl let me take pictures of her feet.

I was at the mall this morning and I saw this hottie walking in some flip flops. I stopped her and we were talking for like 30 minutes. I told her that she had some sexy ass feet and she said she loves guys that have foot fetishes. I asked her if could take a picture of them and she said yes. I was a little nervous because I live in a small town and I didn't want anyone to see me and tell my wife. She gave me her phone numbers so we could hangout(foot job) soon. I can't believe how open she was.
    Photobucket

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
    I was at the mall this morning and I saw this hottie walking in some flip flops. I stopped her and we were talking for like 30 minutes. I told her that she had some sexy ass feet and she said she loves guys that have foot fetishes. I asked her if could take a picture of them and she said yes. I was a little nervous because I live in a small town and I didn't want anyone to see me and tell my wife. She gave me her phone numbers so we could hangout(foot job) soon. I can't believe how open she was.
    Photobucket

Comment

you didn't smile, or show your grill-piece, did you? im sure that would have blown it for ya if ya did. . . MAKE SURE to keep them hidden if you want to keep this up!

Comment

Those are some flamboyant feet fo sho. Unfortunately her calves promise some phat cow attached to dat ****able feet. What a wasted talent.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
            Those are some flamboyant feet fo sho. Unfortunately her calves promise some phat cow attached to dat ****able feet. What a wasted talent.
            hahahaha. . . very possibly true. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
              terrel don't like animals! or weirdos!

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                you didn't smile, or show your grill-piece, did you? im sure that would have blown it for ya if ya did. . . MAKE SURE to keep them hidden if you want to keep this up!
                I always smile. Women love it when I smile who the hell do you think you are? Only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean, I make medicine sick!

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                  terrel don't like animals! or weirdos!
                  Truth! Though some weirdo's are cool.

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
                    She had some pretty fit legs and upper body I'm guessing she is very athletic like one of those zumba chicks. Only her feet are important.

Comment

Working...
                    X