Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some random girl let me take pictures of her feet.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    For your own amusement?
    I take my foot fetish very seriously. It's one of the most important parts of a woman's body. This no joke.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      this right here.

trignappy lives in a fantasy land
      An ugly man like yourself should not talk.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
        She had some pretty fit legs and upper body I'm guessing she is very athletic like one of those zumba chicks. Only her feet are important.
        So a tight athletic body doesn't even matter if her feet are cute?

Comment

haha this guy is a joke. . . making up alts, and making up lies about girls. . . now SMILE! i want to kick a field goal!

Comment

An ugly man like yourself should not talk.

build a bridge over that gap tooth of yours.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
              So a tight athletic body doesn't even matter if her feet are cute?
              Feet are all that matters to me.:wank:

Comment

He didn't expose anything because that was not my alt. The ban stick can kiss my arse.
                Three distinct IP Segments align with you and this user. If I can match three IP addresses and it's not from a proxy, there's a really good chance they're both you.

Also one thing I find real funny is that the alt never once said you weren't him, and hasn't posted once since the thread calling him out.

It's a really dumb alt anyway, I'd drop it.

Now there's the banned alt coming from your IP address named REPORTED!. And what a coincidence. It says that right below your name.

Michael Myers 74.xx.xx.xx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
                Report! 74.xx.xx.xx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
                triggerhapppy 74.xx.xx.xx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Last edited by The Ban Stick; 11-11-2011, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ban Stick View Post
                  Three distinct IP Segments align with you and this user. If I can match three IP addresses and it's not from a proxy, there's a really good chance they're both you.

Also one thing I find real funny is that the alt never once said you weren't him, and hasn't posted once since the thread calling him out.

Now there's the banned alt coming from your IP address named REPORTED!. And what a coincidence. It says that right below your name.

Michael Myers 74.xx.xx.xx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
                  Report! 74.xx.xx.xx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
                  triggerhapppy 74.xx.xx.xx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

And I'll tell you again it ain't me. I've been here since 2004 and I've never found the need to make an alt like other members. I'm the most original member on BS. FACT!

Comment

Originally posted by The Ban Stick View Post

hey ban stick, how bout you just IP ban all these douchebags account and get rid of him permanently?
                    i will pool a trillion e-points for you if this is done.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X