Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many countries have you been in/visited?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who's gone to mexico recently?
    what part of mexico did u go to?

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      US, Mexico, Canada & Nebraska.
      nebraska? lol! what are you saying? it is so different from the rest of the states it hyas to be another country? LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
        who's gone to mexico recently?
        what part of mexico did u go to?
        I did 10 months ago. Leaving again less than a month. Will hit up Jalisco and then Puerto Vallarta for 5 days. Lol it will be my first time going somewhere to actually vacation.

Comment

Canada, US, Argentina, Chile, Puerto Rico, Dom Rep, St. Kitts, St Martin, St Lucia, Barbados, Trinidad & Tobago, Ireland, Germany, Czech Republic, austria, Qatar, Hungary, Spain, Peru. That's all I can remember now. Planning on exploring Asia next year.

Gonna be traveling in the next two weeks but I don't know where I'm going to yet. If anybody cares I am in the airline industry currently so it makes it a bit easier to travel

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
            I did 10 months ago. Leaving again less than a month. Will hit up Jalisco and then Puerto Vallarta for 5 days. Lol it will be my first time going somewhere to actually vacation.
            cool stay safe

Comment

in order: Kuwait, Kenya, Abu Dhabi,Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Jordan, Egypt, Spain, Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Canada, France, England.

Comment

The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Czech, Pakistan, Amreeka, Spain and Portugal. I also went to London Heathrow.

Comment

Originally posted by hogwash View Post
                  in order: Kuwait, Kenya, Abu Dhabi,Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Jordan, Egypt, Spain, Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Canada, France, England.
                  i like the way that list went.

worst all the way to the the best

Comment

Bosnia,Germany,Croatia,Austria,Thailand,Australia, Malaysia,Slovenia....

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                      Too many to remember...I have moved/visited every three years to a new country every since I was born, first due to my father's occopation and now, due to mine. I would have to guess over 40 countries easily.
                      Your occupation as a male prostitute makes you visit places ..you're selling your ass that's why you always miserable shshaswhsahashahahaahhaahahaahhhahahahha
                      Last edited by BoZz; 10-30-2011, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X